Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Mediocre1087 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service79% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
Dining options at Hotel Palacavicchi include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This Rome property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and small meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and a television in the lobby.
Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.