Palacio Azteca Hotel
Blvd Cuahutemoc Sur 213 | Col. Davila, Tijuana 22400, Mexico
Tribes: Who likes this place?
Who Likes This Place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
Adventure TravelersSort by
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!712 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 71%.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool