Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Palacio O'FarrillFirst to ReviewDec 17, 2012
Amazing boutique hotel in the heart of old Havana... Big colonial rooms, lovely decoration... Good service... This is one of the Habaguanex hotels which belongs to government... Habaguanex is renovating the colonial buildings with the help of historians board, high quality renovations of course. Then they turn those buildings to boutique hotels or restaurants after the renovations.
Mediocre13 reviews across the web.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building71% said the facilities were very new.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- LocationLocation is great.