Member Reviews (1)
- Palacio O'FarrillFirst to ReviewDec 17, 2012
Amazing boutique hotel in the heart of old Havana... Big colonial rooms, lovely decoration... Good service... This is one of the Habaguanex hotels which belongs to government... Habaguanex is renovating the colonial buildings with the help of historians board, high quality renovations of course. Then they turn those buildings to boutique hotels or restaurants after the renovations.
Poor12 reviews across the web.
- LocationLocation is great. 87% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service70% thought the service was very professional.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 67%, the facilities were new enough.