Cute and trendy cafe/bar on a backstreet in Kuala Lumpur with similar upscale drinking and eating establishments. Cool, quiet place to enjoy a cocktail or beer. Good date place.
Restaurants near Palate Palette
- 10.2 mi16-90 Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.2 mi from Palate Palette
Jalan Alor street is amazing for foodies, the whole street is a food court with a huge variety of Malaysian food, we've tryed Penang specialties and loved it!Popular with
- 20.22 mi102-104, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.22 mi from Palate Palette1 review
- 30.14 miJalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.14 mi from Palate Palette1 review
Lot 10 Hutong, Malaysia's first Gourmet Heritage Village opened its doors in November 2009. Boasting 27 eateries, Hutong is comprised of low chiu pai (heritage brands) street food stalls handpicked by YTL Corp's Tan Sri Francis Yeoh and non-heritage Western/Asian stalls. The heritage brands are family enterprises in their second and third generations, inheriting their skills and age-old recipes from ...
- 40.17 mi
- 50.07 mi
- 60.71 miLot 420-421, Level 4, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia0.71 mi from Palate Palette10 reviews
Horrible food with worst service. We ordered nasi lemak. Chicken was overcooked and rice was stale and undercooked. Waited forever to be served. Serving and Management staff do not appear professional.
- 70.95 mi
- 80.91 mi98 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.91 mi from Palate Palette
A throwback to a bygone era, the Coliseum Cafe was a former haunt of W. Somerset Maugham when he traveled through British Malaya. The cafe seems rather untouched for decades with old-fashioned tiles and woodwork. Makes a neat pit stop on a walking tour through Little India and the other interesting parts of Kuala Lumpur.Popular with
- 90.76 mi56 Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.76 mi from Palate Palette2 reviews
This KL institution serves some of the best chicken rice this author has ever eaten. It even rivals the famed stalls of Singapore. You have a choice of either roasted or original. They open for lunch and serve until they run out. This place is always packed but well worth the wait.Popular with
- 100.36 mi
- 110.45 mi
- 120.74 mi
- 130.69 mi47 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.69 mi from Palate Palette1 review
The price wasn't too bad for the location, and the view. I really liked watermelon bruschetta! Perfect tropical climate appetizer.Popular with
- 140.27 mi55 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.27 mi from Palate Palette1 review
cool place to hang out along Bukit Bintang and during weekends they got a band playing inside bbpark
- 150.73 mi
- 160.71 miCap Square Centre G41 Persiaran Capsquare, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.71 mi from Palate Palette
It's time to sit down and relax after a busy day in Kuala Lumpur, treat yourself with a cup of latte. that makes out of the day.Popular with
- 170.74 miSuria Klcc Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.74 mi from Palate Palette2 reviews
Bumbu Desa is an Indonesian restaurant located in the Petronas Tower, the service was awesome as we got served very fast, but the food was sadly disappointing, kind of dry as it was cooked since a while then served later on. Maybe it was just one of these days since I usually always appreciate their food in their Jakarta's branches.
- 180.3 miKuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia0.3 mi from Palate Palette2 reviews
Lot 10 has an expansive food court in the bottom floor. American food courts are a bit of a joke when it comes to food, but this one in KL takes the food court dining experience to a whole other level. The ingredients are fresh, the stands are clean, and the food itself is impressive. Try the roast duck or ...Popular with
- 190.33 mi
- 200.37 miC5.02 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.37 mi from Palate Palette1 review