Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.
Restaurants near Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
- 10.15 miViale Manzoni, 1070.15 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...
- 20.17 miVia Foscolo, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.17 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi1 review
This place is great. It was the perfect surprise to find to take my lady out on a date. We were just walking around looking for something fun nearby the club we were going to, and happened upon this place. Great decor. The staff was really friendly and spoke English better than I speak Italian. I was somewhat surprised at ...
- 30.19 mi
- 40.91 miVia Albalonga 7, Roma 00183 Italy0.91 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Best tiramisu I ever had. Better fresh, so eat within the hour! Long line of locals, and close to the Spanish Steps and lots of shopping. RecommendedPopular with
- 50.35 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.35 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Delicious food that is mostly mostly marchegiano (from the Le Marche region). In lots of guidebooks, but still a favorite of locals. A reservation here is a must due to the small size of the restaurant.Popular with
- 60.83 mi
- 70.76 mi
- 80.78 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.78 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi3 reviews
I like to think the best things in life are simple and uncomplicated, that these moments are so pure, none of the distractions of everyday life could possibly contaminate. This is how I feel about Gelateria Fatamorgana. It was by far the best gelato I had during my two months in Italy. I liked Giolitti. I loved Corona. Old Bridge ...Popular with
- 90.87 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.87 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.Popular with
- 100.84 miVia Panisperna 214, Rome 00184 Italy0.84 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi3 reviews
Super popular place to eat Roman food, with some innovative twists on classics like pistacchio and pomodoro. The food is delicious, mid priced, and if you go early or late you won't have to wait. In the Monti neighborhood, it's a close place to Termini to get some decent food.Popular with
- 110.33 miVia degli Equi, 11, 00185 Rome, Italy0.33 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Tucked into Rome's student neighborhood of San Lorenzo, Formula 1 serves ridiculously cheap and stunningly tasty pizza, as well as an array of fritti, the fried snacks commonly eaten as a prelude to pizza in Rome. An added bonus for racing afficionados is the "Formula Uno" themed decor.Popular with
- 120.92 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.92 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.Popular with
- 130.75 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.75 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular with
- 140.63 miVia dei Reti, 44, 00185 Rome, Italy0.63 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Really great Roman food. This is a tiny place, lots of Romans come here, and you won't pay over 10 euro for a plate of pasta. I ate here after a long walk from a wine bar near Termini, and so was absolutely ravenous. There were no disappointments. The decor is a bit grandma's house. Order anything and feel good ...Popular with
- 150.77 miVia delle Terme di Tito, 96, Rome, Italy0.77 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
I'm glad Rick Steve recommended this little restaurant in his book, otherwise I'd never have been able to find it on my own. The food is well above average (of Rome, that is to say, it's pretty damn good) and the prices are reasonable.
- 160.97 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.97 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi1 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular with
- 170.75 miRome, Italy0.75 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi2 reviews
- 180.56 miPiazza dei Sanniti, 44, 00185 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.56 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
really good traditional Roman cuisine. I had boar sausage with pasta as a primo and then rabbit as a secondi. Good wine too. Definitely a hidden gem in Rome.Popular with
- 190.81 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.81 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 200.33 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.33 mi from Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with