Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!378 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 100%
- Internet93% thought it was a great value.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
Dining options at Marriott Palm Beach Gardens include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a steam room.
There are 279 guestrooms at Marriott Palm Beach Gardens. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker