Palm Canyon Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Palm Canyon ResortMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFirst to ReviewNov 28, 2013
I've stayed here twice. The first time it was busy but that was in March. The second time was in August and the place was a ghost town. I think we had the whole place to ourselves. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The pool was nice and refreshing during the heat. It was well maintained and clean.
There is also an RV park on the back of the hotel if you need a place to park your RV for the weekend.Recommended for:
Excellent!11 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room90% said rooms were clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- HotelHotel is great.
- LocationTerrific location.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool