Palmas Del Mar
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Palmas Del MarFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
My family visited Palmas del Mar and found it to be the ideal resort. We were in an oceanfront villa - 3 stories with a rooftop sundeck. There was more to do than we could imagine - horsebackriding on the beach, tennis, golf (including a driving range), great restaurants (had the largest lobstertail I had ever seen!), a marina with deepsea fishing charters, a casino... you could not ask for anything more. I would go back there in a nanosecond!!Recommended for:
Very Good!120 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- ServiceOnly 64% thought the service was professional.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.