Restaurants for Foodies in Palm/Eagle Beach
- 1J.E Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm Beach, Aruba5 reviews
makes great drinks!! has great specials everyday and is open late till around 2am with live dj & dancing.Popular with
- 2J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 252, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba3 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time we visit!
- 3Cunucu Abao 37, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba3 reviews
The lobster ravioli, beef carpaccio and lamb rack are all delicious. Very laid back atmosphere, extremely pleasant staff. The drinks were OK. I'd suggest wine over cocktails.
- 4Aruba3 reviews
Do not miss this tiny bar on the end of DePalm Pier! The vibe is relaxed and fun and you can go there in your bathing suit! During the day it serves a causal lunch and drinks overlooking the ocean and you can watch all the water sports. At night there is dinner and live bands almost every night with ...
- 5J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 246, Palm/Eagle Beach4 reviews
Below average. You can eat much better meals in a much better atmosphere on the island. Skip this one.
- 6JE Irausquin Boulevard 370, Palm Beach, Aruba2 reviews
They have excellent pizzas. They also do carryout.
- 7J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 230 Aruba2 reviews
The food was great and very fresh. There is inside and beachside seating. Sitting on the beach was very nice. The restaurant had live music but the beach club next door was a little louder. Service and food was great!
- 9Tierra del Sol Resort, Malmokweg z/n, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba2 reviews
Lunch or Dinner - this is a great place (ocean view) with excellent Chef and delicius meals (excellent pricing)
- 10Palm Beach 186 #3, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba1 review
go thursday....all you can eat offer . I like the German Schnitzel and the white bavarian saussage
- 11J. E. Iruasquin Blvd 330, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba1 review
The perfect restaurant/ bar in Aruba. Perfect fit for foodies and fantastic hospitality. A really good choice for dinner.
- 12Noord, Aruba1 review
Aruba's most prestigious gated GOLF community and nearby fabulous Caribbean Sea views and Beaches!!
- 13J.E. Irausquin Boulevard No. 72, at De Palm Pier, Aruba1 review
We had a great time there. The drinks were awesome and so was the food. Sitting right there next to the ocean and looking down into the clear blue water was amazing. By the way while looking down into the water we were able to see three puffer fish swim by just before we sat down for lunch.
- 16L. G. Smith Blvd. 51/53 Eagle Beach, Aruba1 review
- 20101 L.G. Smith Boulevard, Palm Beach, Aruba