Restaurants for Luxury Travelers in Palm/Eagle Beach Back to list view
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1J.E Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #1 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants4.54 reviews
makes great drinks!! has great specials everyday and is open late till around 2am with live dj & dancing.Popular with
- 2J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 252, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #2 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants53 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time...
- 3J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 246, Palm/Eagle BeachRanked #3 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants43 reviews
Below average. You can eat much better meals in a much better atmosphere on the island. Skip this one.
- 4JE Irausquin Boulevard 370, Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #4 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants52 reviews
They have excellent pizzas. They also do carryout.
- 5ArubaRanked #5 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants4.53 reviews
Do not miss this tiny bar on the end of DePalm Pier! The vibe is relaxed and fun and you can go there in your bathing suit! During the day...
- 6Cunucu Abao 37, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #6 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants52 reviews
The lobster ravioli, beef carpaccio and lamb rack are all delicious. Very laid back atmosphere, extremely pleasant staff. The drinks were OK. I'd suggest wine over cocktails.
- 7J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 230 ArubaRanked #7 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants4.52 reviews
The food was great and very fresh. There is inside and beachside seating. Sitting on the beach was very nice. The restaurant had live music but the beach club next...
- 8Tierra del Sol Resort, Malmokweg z/n, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #8 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants4.52 reviews
Lunch or Dinner - this is a great place (ocean view) with excellent Chef and delicius meals (excellent pricing)
- 9Palm Beach 186 #3, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #9 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants51 review
go thursday....all you can eat offer . I like the German Schnitzel and the white bavarian saussage
- 10J. E. Iruasquin Blvd 330, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #10 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurants51 review
The perfect restaurant/ bar in Aruba. Perfect fit for foodies and fantastic hospitality. A really good choice for dinner.