After the Peepshow, decided to grab a late dinner at Pampas. Was afraid that close to closing they wouldn't serve all the meats but got to taste all of them! The filet was over cooked. Roast beef was super tender. The lamb wasn't gamey. Bacon was fatty goodness in my mouth. Can't remember the other meats. The sides were also ...
Things to do near Pampas for Foodies
- 10.18 mi3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.18 mi from Pampas61 reviews
The new hotness in Vegas. Located inside the Cosmopolitan, this mega club has a massive LED screen, two floors, an outdoor area, and lots of confetti and glow sticks. Not to mention the world class DJ talent, and oh, of course, beautiful people.Popular with
- 20.18 mi3720 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.18 mi from Pampas25 reviews
Crystals is a beautifully designed high end shopping arcade in the "new" city center of Las Vegas. There are numerous stores and restaurants but it is the arts that are dotted throughout the arcade, the architecture and design that really makes this shopping center stand out. (and i am refraining from using the term "mall" to describe it because Crystals ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi3663 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1920, United States0.13 mi from Pampas36 reviews
Another mall with a somewhat frantic design, however a great walk and it gets you out of the sun and heat of the Las Vegas Strip. Great people watching. Look for remnants of the faux Arabian Nights decor from when this mall was part of the Aladdin Hotel Casino.Popular with
- 40.24 mi3752 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV0.24 mi from Pampas9 reviews
The Mandarin Bar offers spectacular views of the Vegas strip at the 23rd floor. It took me a little effort to find this little gem, and all I could do was be amazed as I sat at the window and watched the miles of neon twinkle in front of me. The space is romantically lit, tastefully decorated, and very soothing. ...Popular with
- 50.22 mi3663 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 891090.22 mi from Pampas2 reviews
Who ever would have thought that a zombie show would be good? And a zombie show in Vegas? A bit out of the ordinary but loved it every second, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time in uncontrollable laughter, a few drinks at the bar also made the show even better haha. Great production, it was ...
- 60.16 mi3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.16 mi from Pampas8 reviews
The Vesper Bar is my go-to bar in the Cosmopolitan Hotel after clubbing at the Marquee nightclub. I don't even know if it ever closes, because it's always open, even at 5AM in the morning. The Vesper Bar is also my favorite bar on the Vegas Strip for it's cocktails. Their cocktail menu reinvents vintage cocktail recipes and each cocktail ...Popular with
- 70.22 mi3663 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 891090.22 mi from Pampas2 reviews
My best friend and I had a blast! The instructor was really funny and made us feel comfortable, so we didn't feel weird "attempting" haha. I came out feeling like a pro with my stripper license! Funny how we get to pick our own "stripper" names. Can't wait to go back home and show those moves to my boyfriend!
- 80.16 mi
- 90.11 miV Theater Planet Hollywood 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.11 mi from Pampas6 reviews
If not for the discounted tickets, I probably wouldn't have watched this show. At the end I enjoyed it. The show is worth spending couple of your precious hours in Vegas. It is humorous, energetic and full of different flavors. It is a magic, comedy, circus and music show all rolled into one. It is not a glamorous big production ...Popular with
- 100.17 mi3663 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.17 mi from Pampas4 reviews
One of the only explicitly gay establishments on the strip, Krave serves as a constant reminder of the lackluster gay scene in Las Vegas -- I guess it's just not our town. That said, Krave fills in the gap, and for that I am grateful. Compared to most of the other clubs nearby, though, this is really nothing special. If ...Popular with
- 110.16 miSte 274, 3720 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV0.16 mi from Pampas3 reviews
This is located in the Bellagio Hotel. This is great that the Hotel and Cirque Du Soleil was able to sponsors this, so that it may be free and open to the public. You will need about 1/4 to 1/2 hour to visit.
- 120.21 mi3730 S. Las Vegas, Blvd0.21 mi from Pampas4 reviews
Located in The Aria Resort Casino this “Boutique Lounge” (Whatever the devil that is) is right next to the Elvis Theater on the second level. The waitresses were friendly )meaning the attitude was not imported from LA. The drinks were generous, this is a good thing because the price was a bit steep. They do offer bottle service, proving P.T. ...Popular with
- 130.2 mi
- 140.22 mi
- 150.07 mi3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Ste. 454, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States0.07 mi from Pampas2 reviews
I saw the live productive of Evil Dead the Musical in 4D here. They have a bar inside (but still Vegas prices). If you go to this show, the "splash zone" gets drenched - just a warning!Popular with
- 160.15 mi3720 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.15 mi from Pampas2 reviews
Mr. Lough does a lot of nature photography in some incredible settings, and the photos are presented with huge, gorgeous prints. This gallery along with the Richard MacDonald gallery next door are both very nice galleries to walk through when you're visiting City Center.
- 170.16 miCosmopolitan Hotel, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.16 mi from Pampas3 reviews
Cute little place in the Cosmopolitan Hotel. It was closed when I passed by in the wee hours of the morning, but I did have fun with their vending machine. Very amusing! Try it! Input $5 cash for an original art piece the size of your palm on a small wood block. Many types to choose from!
- 180.17 mi3663 Las Vegas Blvd S STE 454, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.17 mi from Pampas2 reviews
The BeatleShow is so much fun. I felt like one the teenage girls screaming in the audience. The band members look the part and sound the part. I took my aunts visiting from Japan and they enjoyed it. Everyone around the world can recognize most of the famous beatles songs so it's a lot of fun seeing people of young ...
- 190.21 miCosmopolitan, 3708 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.21 mi from Pampas1 review
There aren't many places to go hear live indie music in Las Vegas, let alone on the Strip or downtown, where it's mostly cover and tribute bands. But this hybrid race & sports book and music lounge inside the new Cosmopolitan casino resort is bringing in some imaginative local & touring acts, the kind of faces you'd see at SXSW ...Popular with
- 200.12 miSuite 730, 3663 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.12 mi from Pampas3 reviews
Fun place! My friend and I dropped by because I wanted a cold icey drink, and they had the cure. Very interesting place. I recommend going. Their drinks are well-made, and an extra shot is only $2Popular with