After the Peepshow, decided to grab a late dinner at Pampas. Was afraid that close to closing they wouldn't serve all the meats but got to taste all of them! The filet was over cooked. Roast beef was super tender. The lamb wasn't gamey. Bacon was fatty goodness in my mouth. Can't remember the other meats. The sides were also ...
Things to do near Pampas for Wellness
- 10.18 mi3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.18 mi from Pampas61 reviews
Marquee Day Club. Great place to be for the famous Sunday pool parties in Vegas. Get on the guest list for free drinks. Located at the Cosmopolitan is an easy walk from the strip. If wanting to party here think of getting a room at The Cosmopolitan, Aria, or Vdara. Great place to go with a group of girlfriends.Popular with
- 20.18 mi3720 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.18 mi from Pampas25 reviews
The architecture of this half-million square foot retail space stands out, even amid the flamboyance of an over-the-top town like Las Vegas. The jagged roofline - with not a right angle in sight - was imagined by designer David Libes, most well known for his work on Berlin's Jewish Museum.Popular with
- 30.13 mi
- 40.24 mi3752 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV0.24 mi from Pampas9 reviews
This bar has an amazing view with delightful cocktails. The spicy wasabi nuts they provide as a snack made it worth the visit alone, but then that drink arrived. All I can say is that the price didn't matter because the stars were aligned, so to speak.Popular with
- 50.22 mi3663 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 891090.22 mi from Pampas2 reviews
Who ever would have thought that a zombie show would be good? And a zombie show in Vegas? A bit out of the ordinary but loved it every second, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time in uncontrollable laughter, a few drinks at the bar also made the show even better haha. Great production, it was ...
- 60.16 mi3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.16 mi from Pampas8 reviews
Looking to find a Mixology/ista bar in Las Vegas? The cocktails here are still a little mainstream and aren't as close to NYC's PDT/Milk & Honey or SF's Bourbon&Branch, but still, rock solid and delectable! Plan to spend $10-$16 per drink. You can order from the menu, or talk to your bartender and explain what sorts of flavors you enjoy, ...Popular with
- 70.22 mi3663 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 891090.22 mi from Pampas2 reviews
My best friend and I had a blast! The instructor was really funny and made us feel comfortable, so we didn't feel weird "attempting" haha. I came out feeling like a pro with my stripper license! Funny how we get to pick our own "stripper" names. Can't wait to go back home and show those moves to my boyfriend!
- 80.16 mi
- 90.11 miV Theater Planet Hollywood 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.11 mi from Pampas6 reviews
If not for the discounted tickets, I probably wouldn't have watched this show. At the end I enjoyed it. The show is worth spending couple of your precious hours in Vegas. It is humorous, energetic and full of different flavors. It is a magic, comedy, circus and music show all rolled into one. It is not a glamorous big production ...Popular with
- 100.17 mi3663 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.17 mi from Pampas4 reviews
The Strip's only mega-club for every kind of sexual orientation, Krave is always a party that you can get down-and-dirty with. Not too much hassle from the bouncers outside means you get onto the dance floor fast. Plus, they're usually open to 6AM, which makes it the perfect spot for after-hours until dawn. Tip: The entrance is off Harmon Ave., ...Popular with
- 110.16 miSte 274, 3720 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV0.16 mi from Pampas3 reviews
Some spectacular sculptures of what often seems to be cirque du soleil performers are on display here, some of the larger ones are a little bit freaky but well worth a stroll.
- 120.21 mi3730 S. Las Vegas, Blvd0.21 mi from Pampas4 reviews
ABOUT GOLD LOUNGE In its second collaboration with Cirque du Soleil, The Light Group introduces GOLD Lounge, a 3,756-square-foot ultra-lounge designed by CDS’s creative team and characterized by its glamorous feel. Inspired by Elvis Presley’s Graceland, the lounge’s modern decor consists of design patterns found within the Memphis mansion and black and gold color palettes that exude sophistication and a ...Popular with
- 130.2 mi
- 140.22 mi
- 150.07 mi3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Ste. 454, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States0.07 mi from Pampas2 reviews
I saw the live productive of Evil Dead the Musical in 4D here. They have a bar inside (but still Vegas prices). If you go to this show, the "splash zone" gets drenched - just a warning!Popular with
- 160.15 mi3720 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.15 mi from Pampas2 reviews
Mr. Lough does a lot of nature photography in some incredible settings, and the photos are presented with huge, gorgeous prints. This gallery along with the Richard MacDonald gallery next door are both very nice galleries to walk through when you're visiting City Center.
- 170.16 miCosmopolitan Hotel, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.16 mi from Pampas3 reviews
A classy and very modern alternative to the cheesy Elvis wedding chapels that populate the north end of Las Vegas Blvd. When considering the Pop-Up as your gateway to wedded bliss, keep in mind that the "chapel" is on the ground floor of a major casino, and the only thing separating you from ALL of the onlookers passing by is ...
- 180.17 mi3663 Las Vegas Blvd S STE 454, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.17 mi from Pampas2 reviews
The BeatleShow is so much fun. I felt like one the teenage girls screaming in the audience. The band members look the part and sound the part. I took my aunts visiting from Japan and they enjoyed it. Everyone around the world can recognize most of the famous beatles songs so it's a lot of fun seeing people of young ...
- 190.21 miCosmopolitan, 3708 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.21 mi from Pampas1 review
There aren't many places to go hear live indie music in Las Vegas, let alone on the Strip or downtown, where it's mostly cover and tribute bands. But this hybrid race & sports book and music lounge inside the new Cosmopolitan casino resort is bringing in some imaginative local & touring acts, the kind of faces you'd see at SXSW ...Popular with
- 200.12 miSuite 730, 3663 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.12 mi from Pampas3 reviews
Fun place! My friend and I dropped by because I wanted a cold icey drink, and they had the cure. Very interesting place. I recommend going. Their drinks are well-made, and an extra shot is only $2Popular with