After the Peepshow, decided to grab a late dinner at Pampas. Was afraid that close to closing they wouldn't serve all the meats but got to taste all of them! The filet was over cooked. Roast beef was super tender. The lamb wasn't gamey. Bacon was fatty goodness in my mouth. Can't remember the other meats. The sides were also ...
Restaurants near Pampas for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.2 miThe Cosmpolitan, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd.0.2 mi from Pampas33 reviews
You will be in awe of the hundreds if not thousands of swarovski crystals adorning the lovely bar and handing chandeliers. Ride up in the glass elevator and have yourself a Willy Wonka (yet 100% classier) experience. Located near Marquee on the second level, you will have great views of the casino, people watching and some lovely cocktails. Enjoy!Popular with
- 20.15 miPlanet Hollywood, 3663 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.15 mi from Pampas44 reviews
These sandwiches are incredible! Bought one for lunch and took a second one with me for later- and 7 hours later it was still incredible! This is also one of the few eateries in a casino with complimentary beverage refills on fountain drinks, so chug up while you're there.Popular with
- 30.21 miThe Cosmopolitan, 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.21 mi from Pampas53 reviews
Best buffet on The Strip! Not to mention it's also in the best hotel in Vegas. The brunch buffet on Tuesday was only $22, which included unlimited champagne. What a deal! Their international selection is absolutely mouthwatering. Your eyes will definitely be bigger than your stomach, so make sure you pace yourself. Hightlights included pastas served in mini skillets, fried ...Popular with
- 40.23 miThe Cosmpolitan, 3708 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.23 mi from Pampas23 reviews
it's really a secret, on the third floor of the Cosmopolitan this hidden pizza place doesn't really have a sign just sort of a hallway. The pizza is good get the meatball!Popular with
- 50.16 mi3720 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.16 mi from Pampas
I've eaten here once, during CES 2011. Observations: - Beautiful setting that you wouldn't expect given the restaurant is located in a shopping complex. - Great service that has an old-fashioned and formal feel to it. - Ordered four sides dishes, all of them delicious. In fact, if I was only rating the sides, five out of five stars. - ...Popular with
- 60.22 mi
- 70.16 mi
- 80.14 mi
- 90.21 mi3730 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV0.21 mi from Pampas8 reviews
The Julian Serrano Tapas Restaurant carries the name of its executive chef, Julian Serrano, who has made a name for himself in Las Vegas as the celebrated chef at Picasso's at the Bellaggio for the past decade. Prior to that, he was the head chef at the world famous Masa's, in San Francisco. Here in the Aria at City Center, ...Popular with
- 100.13 mi
- 110.25 mi3750 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Paradise, Nevada0.25 mi from Pampas1 review
An upscale burger joint by celebrity chef Bobby Flay. Located along the Vegas Strip as part of the City Center on the ground level of Mandarin Oriental, facing Las Vegas Boulevard. Menu consisted mainly of BBP signature burgers, onion rings, fries, grilled cheese sandwiches, milkshakes, margaritas, beer and wine. Choice of angus beef, ground turkey or chicken breast. Any burger ...
- 120.15 mi3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.15 mi from Pampas11 reviews
Sunday brunch is the perfect way to cure the common hangover. I'm the type of person that get's cranky HUNGRY after a night of partying and drinking. So buffets makes me happy =) The buffet is located downstairs of Planet Hollywood. Before this use to be the best place for sunday brunch now i really don't know what happen ... ...
- 130.23 mi3708 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109 (inside the Cosmopolitan)0.23 mi from Pampas4 reviews
Fried chicken and oxtail fried rice to die for! Shishito peppers yum! This place is hands down super bomb! One of the best sushi spots on the strip. Nuf said. You have to know how to order. Very pricey but nice when it is comped! ;)Popular with
- 140.15 mi
- 150.14 mi
- 160.12 mi3667 Las Vegas Blvd,South, Las Vegas, NV0.12 mi from Pampas4 reviews
I was expecting to see a celebrity dining here like they do in LA, but we were there on an early Sunday evening and there were only a handful of other tables occupied. Like its other locations in LA and NY, the interior of the gorgeous restaurant is zen-chic. The floor to ceiling windows provided an amazing view of Bellagio ...
- 170.16 mi
- 180.0 mi
- 190.01 mi
- 200.18 miAria Hotel, 3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada0.18 mi from Pampas3 reviews
Stopped in here right after checking into the Vdara on our first night. Had about a 20 minute weight at 800pm on a Thursday night. Well worth the wait. Great place for gourmet style pizzaPopular with