Pan American Hotel
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Poor1405 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 94%.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- Service71% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food55% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- InternetInternet is poor. It had 54% negative mentions.
Dining options at Pan American Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Queens property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and self parking.
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.