Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Pan Pacific Whistler MountainsideMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
You can't get a better spot in Whistler. This is RIGHT at the base of the mountain. Excellent service. Beautiful Hotel. Well laid out rooms with living spaces and fireplaces, granted not huge but well laid out and comfortable.
Excellent!541 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet