Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Member Reviews (1)
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village CentreFirst to ReviewMar 14, 2013
We stayed here because I wanted to stay at a dog friendly hotel on my birthday. The concierge was friendly and it was nice my dog was able to dawdle around the hotel. The room we had, had a kitchen so we cooked and it didn't stick up the room too much so that was good.
Overall, it's a great hotel. Would stay again if I wanted to bring my dog.
Excellent!411 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room81% thought rooms were spacious.