Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Member Reviews (1)
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village CentreFirst to ReviewMar 14, 2013
We stayed here because I wanted to stay at a dog friendly hotel on my birthday. The concierge was friendly and it was nice my dog was able to dawdle around the hotel. The room we had, had a kitchen so we cooked and it didn't stick up the room too much so that was good.
Overall, it's a great hotel. Would stay again if I wanted to bring my dog.
Excellent!363 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.