- 04.514 reviews
Put Panama on your "must see" list. While a tropical country, hot and humid (esp. during rainy season April-mid-December), there are mountains that offer a coolness and refreshment from the...
- Nearby Hotels
- 1Isla Colon S/N, Bocas del Toro, PanamaRanked #1 overall in Bocas del Toro hotelsDistance: 115.3 mi52 reviews
One of the top resorts in bocas del toro. It's right by the water and has its own private beach and pools. The standard rooms are around $125 a night,...Popular with
- Avenida B & Calle 8, Casco Viejo, Panama City, PanamaRanked #5 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 89.9 mi54 reviews
I was sold on this hotel almost the moment I walked in and felt the clammy heat of the day give way to coolness. And by coolness I don't just...Popular with
- Avenue Samuel Lewis Y Calle Gerardo Ortega Panama, PanamáRanked #18 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 91.4 mi42 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Calling this a “boutique” hotel is a little bit of a stretch, considering it's like 40 stories tall. But whatever it is, it's glamorous to the max, which you notice...Popular with
- 4Entre Calle 43 y Vía España, PanamaRanked #10 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 90.5 mi43 reviews
Hotel California is where Panama's Peace Corps. volunteers stayed for many years. The hotel restaurant is relatively inexpensive and tasty. For traveler's the price is right: you get a relatively...Popular with
- Via Israel, Multiplaza Pacific Mall | Punta Pacifica, Panama City, PanamaRanked #23 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 90.4 mi42 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I rate Marriott Courtyard in Panama City a 4 because it is located far from the city center but close to the airport. It will take approx. an hour and...Popular with
- Calle Uruguay and Balboa Avenue, Panama City, PanamaRanked #32 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 89.8 mi51 reviewHotel Class: 4
The location of the Le Meridien Panama is AWESOME, right on the posh Ave. Balboa and fun Calle Uruguay. Nightlife, restaurants, and shopping are just literally steps from the entrance....
- 7Playon Chico | Ukupseni, 0838, PanamaRanked #33 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 0.0 mi51 review
Beautiful eco lodge on the Playon Chico, getting to Yandup is an adventure in itself. After an hour's flight from Panama City, there is a ten minute boat ride. Upon...
- 8Jaramillo Arriba, Boquete 0413-00014, PanamaRanked #4 overall in Boquete hotelsDistance: 114.1 mi51 review
Jane Walker and Barry Robbins left their home and stressful lifestyles in Vancouver, Canada to move to Central America. They settled in Boquete, Panama in 1996 and found six acres...Popular with
- 9Cruces 2311A | Balboa, Ancon, Panama City, PanamaRanked #36 overall in Panama City hotelsDistance: 88.6 mi41 review
The Balboa Inn is a very good value B&B in the more quiet and residential part of Panama City. The rooms are adequate sized but the welcome we were given...Popular with
- 10Isla Carenero, PanamaRanked #7 overall in Bocas del Toro hotels3.52 reviews
If you’re looking for an MTV spring break ambiance circa the early 00’s Aqua Lounge is your spot. Huge nightly parties with dancing along the docks. Swings and trampolines for...Popular with