Hotels for History Buffs in Panama City
Recommended for You
- 1Casa 35, Calle Amelia Denis de Icaza, Quarry Heights, Cerro Ancon, PanamaRanked #7 overall in Panama City hotels2 reviews
Really, this place is not much to look at: it's a renovated old Army-built officers quarters in the Canal Zone, and inside, the furnishings are simple. But just sit for...Popular with
- 2Calle 5a and Ave. A. Casco Antiguo. Panama City, Republic of PanamaRanked #12 overall in Panama City hotels2 reviews
The charm of this renovated old Casco Viejo mansion is matched only by the charm of the staff that works here. The location, just a block away from Casco's plaza...Popular with
- 3Calle 11 & Avenida B, Casco Antiguo, Panama, Republica de PanamaRanked #22 overall in Panama City hotels2 reviews
The receptionist immediately told us “the one bad thing about this hotel”: no elevator. And as you begin climbing to the fifth floor, you realize he's right - the stairs...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Calle Punta Colón, Panama City, PanamaRanked #1 overall in Panama City hotels7 reviews
Nice hotel. Very modern, decent service and great pool. Really nice in room amenities and touches down to the robe, bed, and in room coffee.Popular with
- Avda Peru y Calle 39, Panama City, Panama, PanamaRanked #3 overall in Panama City hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Its convenient and great price for a 3-star hotel. Best thing about this hotel is the shuttle ride back and forth from the airport. If you're the budget traveller and...Popular with
- Calle Uruguay and Balboa Avenue, Panama City, PanamaRanked #32 overall in Panama City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The location of the Le Meridien Panama is AWESOME, right on the posh Ave. Balboa and fun Calle Uruguay. Nightlife, restaurants, and shopping are just literally steps from the entrance....
- 7Playon Chico | Ukupseni, 0838, PanamaRanked #33 overall in Panama City hotels1 review
Beautiful eco lodge on the Playon Chico, getting to Yandup is an adventure in itself. After an hour's flight from Panama City, there is a ten minute boat ride. Upon...
- 8Cruces 2311A | Balboa, Ancon, Panama City, PanamaRanked #36 overall in Panama City hotels1 review
The Balboa Inn is a very good value B&B in the more quiet and residential part of Panama City. The rooms are adequate sized but the welcome we were given...Popular with
- 9Ranked #39 overall in Panama City hotels1 review
- 10Ranked #49 overall in Panama City hotels1 reviewPopular with