Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Panama City
Recommended for You
- 1Casa 35, Calle Amelia Denis de Icaza, Quarry Heights, Cerro Ancon, PanamaRanked #7 overall in Panama City hotels2 reviews
Really, this place is not much to look at: it's a renovated old Army-built officers quarters in the Canal Zone, and inside, the furnishings are simple. But just sit for...Popular with
- Calle Las Magnolias No. 14, Albrook, Ancón, Panama City, Rep. de PanamáRanked #27 overall in Panama City hotels2 reviews
This hotel takes some meandering through old Canal zone residential neighborhoods to get to, but once you arrive, you're glad you are there. The front approach of the hotel looks...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Avda Peru y Calle 39, Panama City, Panama, PanamaRanked #3 overall in Panama City hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 3
We stayed overnight to wait for our next flight and it was everything we could ask for: free shuttle to/from the airport, nice room and bath, very clean and with...Popular with
- Avenida B & Calle 8, Casco Viejo, Panama City, PanamaRanked #5 overall in Panama City hotels4 reviews
Tantalo Hotel is located in the Old City of Panama. You can walk to here from the Fish Market and the mall. I highly recommend you come here to have...Popular with
- Aquilino de la Guardia Ave., 파나마 시, PanamaRanked #9 overall in Panama City hotels3 reviews
We really enjoyed our stay at the Bristol. The rooms are comfortable, staff are friendly, service is excellent, and the property has plenty of distinctive / local touches to differentiate...Popular with
- 6Entre Calle 43 y Vía España, PanamaRanked #10 overall in Panama City hotels3 reviews
Hotel California is where Panama's Peace Corps. volunteers stayed for many years. The hotel restaurant is relatively inexpensive and tasty. For traveler's the price is right: you get a relatively...Popular with
- Via Israel, Multiplaza Pacific Mall | Punta Pacifica, Panama City, PanamaRanked #23 overall in Panama City hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I rate Marriott Courtyard in Panama City a 4 because it is located far from the city center but close to the airport. It will take approx. an hour and...Popular with
- Calle Uruguay and Balboa Avenue, Panama City, PanamaRanked #32 overall in Panama City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The location of the Le Meridien Panama is AWESOME, right on the posh Ave. Balboa and fun Calle Uruguay. Nightlife, restaurants, and shopping are just literally steps from the entrance....
- 9Playon Chico | Ukupseni, 0838, PanamaRanked #33 overall in Panama City hotels1 review
Beautiful eco lodge on the Playon Chico, getting to Yandup is an adventure in itself. After an hour's flight from Panama City, there is a ten minute boat ride. Upon...
- 10Cruces 2311A | Balboa, Ancon, Panama City, PanamaRanked #36 overall in Panama City hotels1 review
The Balboa Inn is a very good value B&B in the more quiet and residential part of Panama City. The rooms are adequate sized but the welcome we were given...Popular with