Pangkor Laut Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Pangkor Laut ResortMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
I love this place because it is a one hotel occupying the entire island. It is relatively pricier than the rest of hotels at Pangkor Island. One side of the island has such a white sand and offers privacy to the guests.
Excellent!288 reviews across the web.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Beach74% appreciated the clean beach.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 73%.
Dining options at Pangkor Laut Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a fitness facility and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 5.0 star property offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. This
There are 142 guestrooms at Pangkor Laut Resort. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Rooms also include desks and complimentary bottled water.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk