Member Reviews (1)
- Pantheon InnFirst to ReviewJun 16, 2013
I was so surprised to find a hotel so amazing in such a touristy part of the city. Don't let the outside fool you: the interior is quite nice! The family that runs the hotel is very kind and helpful, and they were very patient with the many questions I asked. They have rooms of various types. The double rooms were on the smallish side, but typical for European hotels. They were clean and well furnished. The location of the hotel is also quite good, especially if you are a first time visitor to the city since it is right smack in the middle of all the action and some of the most important attractions are within easy reach by foot.
Very Good!428 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.