Nice place. The staff were very nice and helpful and the food was good. They have pretty big portions too!
Things to do near Pappalecco
- 10.09 mi
- 20.1 mi3766 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.1 mi from Pappalecco4 reviews
Billed as a wine bar this place has a little bit of everything. Half the place has sandwhiches and cakes and then on the other side there is a bar. They do brunch on the weekends and are always PACKED on Sundays.Popular with
- 30.24 mi
- 40.21 mi3862 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.21 mi from Pappalecco2 reviews
Woohoo to major Leather Search score here at Location F. Hope regained. Discovery: A pro of being a great walker versus being a great driver/parker is surprise detours. After parking 3 quarter miles away because parking on 5th Ave is hell, I made an unexpected stop at Buffalo Exchange. Jean-wise, I didn't love the selection. I also have too many ...Popular with
- 50.21 mi
- 60.09 mi3610 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.09 mi from Pappalecco1 review
When I got there it was around 7 pm on a Wednesday and there were a few dozen people. It was a very chill atmosphere. Our group was in the pool table corner and everyone else sat around the bar area. Amanda G bought me a gin and tonic. It was only $2 that night! Some nice pre-party mingling and ...Popular with
- 70.23 mi525 University Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.23 mi from Pappalecco1 review
Mint is a big hit with this guy. I know shoes, and have a great love for them. Shoes are just damn sexy. No two ways about it. It's really about the shoes and the watch. What can you know about someone from just their shoes... and... their watch? A lot I contend. Call me old school, fine, but it's ...
- 80.92 mi2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-16460.92 mi from Pappalecco464 reviews
This world-famous zoo has enough species to please even the pickiest of animal-lovers in your family. This makes for a great first or last stop on a tour of the many opportunities to see California's wildlife along the coast.Popular with
- 90.52 mi1090 University Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.52 mi from Pappalecco5 reviews
How can you not love Trader Joe's? So many wonderful, healthy, and affordable options. The store is always clean, well stocked and items are always fresh! You can always find something new here that will make you look like Rachael Ray in the kitchen! Parking is sometimes tough but well worth a wait!Popular with
- 100.85 mi3816 Park Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.85 mi from Pappalecco2 reviews
After driving all over San Diego looking for the top mid-century modern furniture shop, Atomic Bazaar was one of our faves. Inhabiting the vintage Egyptian Theatre, this friendly reseller has value-priced pieces if you're a Danish Modern design freak. Don't see what you're looking for? Ask to see if they maybe have it in stock at the off-site warehouse. High ...Popular with
- 110.51 mi
- 120.52 mi1228 University Ave., San Diego, CA 92103 0.52 mi from Pappalecco1 review
SD's first ever Antigravity® Aerial Yoga studio, The Yoga Factory was born in the neighborhood of Hillcrest. Offering a mixture of traditional Yoga classes & Yoga with a bit of a twist, TYF has two studio rooms and over 5000 sq. to allow for never crowded classes while accommodating a large community. Their welcoming atmosphere helps even the newest of ...Popular with
- 131.0 mi4100 Normal Street, San Diego, CA1.0 mi from Pappalecco1 review
- 140.78 mi220 Dickinson Street, San Diego, CA, United States0.78 mi from Pappalecco1 review
One of the advantages of living in San Diego is UCSD research. There are four locations to get the Early Test, which can detect HIV infection as early as one week after exposure. While tradition HIV testing like the Rapid Test detects HIV by detecting antibodies, the Early Test detects infection by detecting the virus. One can get both tests ...
- 150.87 mi
- 160.4 mi1007 University Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.4 mi from Pappalecco1 review
Because I'm a terrible parallel parker, I go to events and dates way head of time and have to find ways to amuse myself. I amused myself for an hour or so in this store. I flipped through gardening books. Looked at nick-nacks (candles, soaps, plants, fountains, household decorations/decor, etc.). It's not your normal hardware store. It's a HILLCREST hardware ...
- 170.49 mi1080 University Avenue, San Diego, CA0.49 mi from Pappalecco1 review
I love taking Corepower classes; the Hillcrest studio is not the biggest but it has fantastic teachers and parking isn't at tough as some other locations. The classes offered are for all levels. Membership is a huge perk for savings if you are an avid yogi, plus you can visit any studio in San Diego (there are many!). If you ...Popular with
- 180.4 mi1010 University Avenue c113, San Diego, CA, United States0.4 mi from Pappalecco1 review
My go-to spot for sending mail and packages. These guys (and gals) are the best!
- 190.26 mi3525 7th Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States0.26 mi from Pappalecco1 review
We came here on a whim because we didn't feel like leaving San Diego yet to go back to the OC. Parking was a bit difficult, since there was Earth Day fair going on at Balboa Park next door but we eventually found one close by :) We didn't do the indoor tour and had fun walking around the gardens ...Popular with
- 200.94 mi1st Avenue, Coronado, CA0.94 mi from Pappalecco1 review
Most people prefer the sprawling beaches and street life of the ocean side of Coronado, but I favor the bay side. The Old Ferry Landing shopping center sits here, a humble village-like plaza reminiscent of simpler times. The casual beach atmosphere permeates everything here, from the laid-back surf huts to homemade jewelry and sundresses on display outside tiny shops. Grab ...