I recently stayed in Bungalow 515 for my 2 nights at the Paradise Point Resort. My door opened up to a pleasant lagoon, with Paradise Cove being just across the access road behind me. The room was roomy and attractive, the bed was comfortable, Wi-Fi was strong and with no password step, plus the soft towels went well with the ...
Restaurants near Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- 10.12 mi
- 20.15 mi1404 Vacation Rd, San Diego, CA 921090.15 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa
The Baleen Resturant is a gem hidden within Paradise Point property, but it is worth finding. The ambience and service were excellent as was the meal. Seafood and red meats predominate. I had a spicy pasta dish and my husband had the pork chop. One of our best meals in town!
- 30.95 mi
- 40.82 mi718 Ventura Place San Diego, CA 921090.82 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa5 reviews
Super good mahi tacos!! Happy hour is a really good deal. Good location by the beach.Popular withNightlifeBudget
- 50.82 mi714 Ventura Pl, San Diego, CA 921090.82 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa3 reviews
Great Greek and American food served by a very welcoming Greek family. Located at 714 Ventura Place, the street that borders Belmont Park on the north side. Great gyros, BLT’s, hummus, hamburgers, French fries, etc.
- 60.95 mi805 Santa Clara Pl, San Diego, CA 921090.95 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa2 reviews
OMG, the BEST place in Mission Beach for breakfast. Be sure to go here. Run by USD graduate Sara. Tell her Chinsky sent ya!
- 70.94 mi3784 Ingraham Street, San Diego, CA, United States0.94 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa2 reviews
Excellent breakfast menu. So many choices. I've had so many delicious breakfasts there. Made to order omelets, french toast, pancakes, etc, etc. But I was disappointed last week when I ordered the whole grain pancakes. I just think they were under done though. Excellent service, quaint atmosphere. A local hang out. Give a try.Popular withBudgetLocalBusiness
- 80.99 mi
- 90.79 mi744 Ventura Place, San Diego, CA0.79 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Happy Hour $2 domestic drafts $3 well drinks $3 craft beer drafts 50% off appetizers 32 beers on tap 15 TV's airing all the big games Weekend DJs Located in MISSION BEACH , HAPPY HOUR Monday - Friday 5 pm - 7 pm Open 8am - 2 am Daily...........................
- 100.97 mi
- 110.99 mi2888 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.99 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
- 120.98 mi3714 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.98 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
A locals bar with plenty of TV’s for sports fans. 3714 Mission Blvd. 858-488-6688
- 131.0 mi3745 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA, United States1.0 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 reviewPopular withTrendsters
- 140.76 mi3202 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92109, United States0.76 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
Good prices & quick service right in the mission beach area. Convenient after a day on the beach or a night out!Popular withBudgetLocalFoodies
- 150.94 mi
- 160.7 mi
- 170.94 mi3780 Ingraham St, San Diego, CA, United States0.94 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
A delicious assortment of home made Hawaiian favorites. My personal favorite is their Tariyaki Chicken and rice platter with a salad. Served with 3 scoops of authentic sticky rice and choice of macaroni salad or regular side salad. Their side salad is huge. Big enough for two. and it is filled with all kinds of goodies. That's what I usually ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 180.78 mi3458 Bayside Walk, San Diego, California0.78 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
Sushi rooftop bar/restaurant located in Mission Beach, attached to Belmont Park. This hidden gem is amazing . With a rooftop setting like this I cant imagine going elsewhere for in Mission Beach. The menu is small, not to many options but the sushi items are quality. Drinks are $8 with no happy hour on weekends.
- 190.57 mi3510 Ingraham St, San Diego, CA, United States0.57 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
Delicious breakfast bagel sandwiches, coffee, teas, and smoothies. For a quick breakfast on the go or you can stay and eat on their outside patio. It's where locals go for a cup of Joe or smoothie. I love their bagels and lox. Great stop if you're out walking the neighborhood. Only 3 short blocks away.Popular withStudentsFamiliesLocal
- 200.75 mi3210 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 921090.75 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa3 reviews
After a day of night of drinking and basking in the sun, you will be desperate for a slice. Not great, but it does the job, at a slightly elevated price.Popular withFoodiesBudget