I recently stayed in Bungalow 515 for my 2 nights at the Paradise Point Resort. My door opened up to a pleasant lagoon, with Paradise Cove being just across the access road behind me. The room was roomy and attractive, the bed was comfortable, Wi-Fi was strong and with no password step, plus the soft towels went well with the ...
Restaurants near Paradise Point Resort & Spa for Wellness
- 10.12 mi
- 20.15 mi1404 Vacation Rd, San Diego, CA 921090.15 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa
The Baleen Resturant is a gem hidden within Paradise Point property, but it is worth finding. The ambience and service were excellent as was the meal. Seafood and red meats predominate. I had a spicy pasta dish and my husband had the pork chop. One of our best meals in town!
- 30.95 mi3786 Ingraham St, San Diego, CA 921090.95 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa
One of the most satisfying burgers I have ever had was after the Rock N'Roll Half Marathon at Rocky's. Still in a sweaty sports bra and limping a little, a cold beer and a burger (with no option other than cheese or no cheese) was just what I needed. That is the exact reason to go to Rocky's- burgers, beer, ...
- 40.82 mi718 Ventura Place San Diego, CA 921090.82 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa5 reviews
I enjoy the vibe, the staff, and the affordable prices. Definitely packed during the high-tourist season, or during the summer, but one of the better (of only a few spots) right in the Mission Beach boardwalk area. Come here for taco Tuesday, you won't be disappointed.Popular with
- 50.82 mi714 Ventura Pl, San Diego, CA 921090.82 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa3 reviews
Great Greek and American food served by a very welcoming Greek family. Located at 714 Ventura Place, the street that borders Belmont Park on the north side. Great gyros, BLT’s, hummus, hamburgers, French fries, etc.
- 60.95 mi805 Santa Clara Pl, San Diego, CA 921090.95 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa2 reviews
OMG, the BEST place in Mission Beach for breakfast. Be sure to go here. Run by USD graduate Sara. Tell her Chinsky sent ya!
- 70.94 mi3784 Ingraham Street, San Diego, CA, United States0.94 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa2 reviews
Yet another awesome breakfast spot in San Diego, right next to Rocky's in Crown Point area. It is your basic breakfast fare, nothing totally out of the ordinary, but always delicious. Something about the vibe of this little spot is what makes it special, plus they always have deal on Mimosas if you are in need of some hair of ...Popular with
- 80.99 mi
- 90.79 mi744 Ventura Place, San Diego, CA0.79 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Happy Hour $2 domestic drafts $3 well drinks $3 craft beer drafts 50% off appetizers 32 beers on tap 15 TV's airing all the big games Weekend DJs Located in MISSION BEACH , HAPPY HOUR Monday - Friday 5 pm - 7 pm Open 8am - 2 am Daily...........................
- 100.97 mi
- 110.98 mi3714 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.98 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
A locals bar with plenty of TV’s for sports fans. 3714 Mission Blvd. 858-488-6688
- 121.0 mi3745 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA, United States1.0 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 reviewPopular with
- 130.99 mi2888 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.99 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
- 140.94 mi
- 150.7 mi
- 160.94 mi3780 Ingraham St, San Diego, CA, United States0.94 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
A delicious assortment of home made Hawaiian favorites. My personal favorite is their Tariyaki Chicken and rice platter with a salad. Served with 3 scoops of authentic sticky rice and choice of macaroni salad or regular side salad. Their side salad is huge. Big enough for two. and it is filled with all kinds of goodies. That's what I usually ...Popular with
- 170.75 mi3210 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 921090.75 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa3 reviews
After a day of night of drinking and basking in the sun, you will be desperate for a slice. Not great, but it does the job, at a slightly elevated price.Popular with
- 180.82 mi3125 Ocean Front Walk, San Diego, CA0.82 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa1 review
A cute, laid-back cafe right on Mission Beach. Serving up breakfast starting at 7am, come and enjoy a morning breakfast or cup of coffee while soaking in the waves and sun.
- 194.3 miSuite 394, 7007 West Fashion Valley, San Diego, California4.3 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa11 reviews
Delicious! One of the best dining experiences I've had on this entire trip. The server was very nice and took the time to explain to us that whenever possible they get locally sourced ingredients. The atmosphere was awesome, there were herbs and even fruit trees growing in and around the restaurant and our table had a seasonal gourd and potted ...Popular with
- 203.04 mi2751 Roosevelt Road #103, San Diego, California3.04 mi from Paradise Point Resort & Spa2 reviews
Tried go raw for the first time, amazing fresh and organic raw smoothies and foods! Ample parking and seating plus a very nice staff! The tropical & green smoothies were delicious and the sandwiches looked so tasty!Popular with