Paradise Valley Mall

4568 E. Cactus Rd, Phoenix, Arizona 85032, United States

Shopping is close by. In house movie theaters and a variety of stores/shops to pick up those special items for the desert.

Restaurants near Paradise Valley Mall

McDonald's

0.22 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

This is probably my favorite McDonalds ever. I only gave it four stars because the food is just BAD for you. This location was designed to be a mini dinosaur museum. They even do school tours. The dinosaurs were specially made and are animatronic. The play structure is large and dinosaur themed.

In-N-Out Burger

0.33 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

This is a fast food joint at it's best. You can't get any better than fries that they make right in front of you at the counter. This is one of those places that doesn't feel the need to have something for everyone. You go there for burgers and fries and if you don't want that, don't go there. I ...

Islands -- CLOSED

0.33 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

I love this place for burgers and fried. I think they have some of the best fries in town. They have lots of variety in terms of burger types and they have a delicious vegetarian patty that you can get on any of their burgers.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessVegetarian

Yasu Sushi Bistro

0.37 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Yasu's is in the Target/REI mall on the corner of East Cactus and Paradise Valley Parkway West, on the edge of Scottsdale and PV, adjacent the Army Recruiting office! The restaurant is immediately recognizable as Japanese owned, by its tasteful and elegant decor in subdued natural tones of wood and stone colors. Clean, modern, with understated class and attention to ...

Nee House Chinese Restaurant

0.8 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Good Chinese food, and if you order right, some dishes verge on authentic. Decor is nothing special, and there are fish tanks along the back wall. Order the eggplant.

True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter

3.74 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Ever so healthy, walking distance from our condo.

Popular withVegetarianTrendstersFoodies

Mastro's Ocean Club - Scottsdale

3.41 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Upscale restaurant focusing on fish and steak. Reservations recommended. Not a kids place.

Popular withLuxuryTrendsters

Sapporo

3.45 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

A fun place to dine, where they entertain you with making dinner at your table. Fun to meet new people sharing your space.

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesLocal

North

3.49 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

I had a hankering for spaghetti with bolognese so I ordered this to go. I asked them to throw some bread in my bag too. When I got to my hotel room, I noticed that they had cooked up a bunch of garlic bread (enough for 4 people) and charged me $6.00 for it too. I should have been more ...

Grimaldi's

3.66 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Awesome!

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Greene House

3.49 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

I sat outside on a 100 degree afternoon and it wasn't too bad out. They have misters on their patio which really helped. The salad with seared salmon is amazing! While I was eating mine, two ladies were seated next to me and commented that I was eating their salad. They come to the restaurant specifically for this dish. I ...

Oregano's Pizza Bistro

3.65 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Absolutely fantastic food and fun atmosphere. You HAVE to get the Original Pizza Cookie for desert. I don't care how full you are, get it. I'll stop in just for the Pizza Cookie and skip dinner.

Popular withFamilies

Zinc Bistro

3.54 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Excellent service, excellent selection. I had the boulliabase (sp?) which wasn't in the traditional soup-like sort of format. It was more of a braised fish with what they called a Saffron broth that was more like a sauce. I wouldn't have referred to it as broth. Such a delicious dish!

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies

Sushi Brokers

4.28 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

My favorite sushi in the valley. Just a little bit west on Frank Lloyd Wright blvd

Popular withNightlifeLocalFoodies

Village Tavern

4.3 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Family Travelers, Local Culture,

Popular withFamiliesBusinessFoodies

In-N-Out Burger

2.99 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

their old fashioned design is great and so is theirs freshly never frozen fries

Morton's the Steakhouse - Scottsdale

3.71 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Great Restaurant!!

Ironwood American Kitchen

4.79 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

Nice atmosphere and a pleasant outdoor terrace. In addition to a core menu with American, Mexican and Continental options, Ironwood offers a wellness selection that is full on flavor and volume but light on calories. My Tuscan kale Caesar and grilled shrimp succotash were both exceptional. I wouldn't go out of my way to get here but as a hotel ...

Popular withFoodiesWellnessVegetarian

Cafepino

4.85 mi from Paradise Valley Mall

I enjoy the quick service, variety of food, and wine. I'll be headed back here to try some more dishes.

Popular withLocal