Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 94%Family Travelers
- 59%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Parc Corniche Condominium Resort HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6
Parc Corniche is a simple, no-fuss condo property. The resort is surrounded by lots of greenery and even borders the Grande Pines Golf Club, making it great for outdoorsy types or just those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the nearby tourist areas. It offers basic, convenient accommodations, such as a complimentary breakfast buffet and a secluded pool area. I wouldn't recommend it, however, for those seeking luxury or excitement. There are no off-site dining or shopping options within walking distance, and the property feels more like an apartment complex than a resort.Recommended for:
- Parc Corniche Condominium Resort HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 6
Nature and golf lovers can rejoice: this hotel is surrounded by the beautiful Grande Pines Golf Club and offers a nice retreat from the craziness of the theme parks. The lobby isn’t anything spectacular but the rooms were recently renovated and have a beautiful fully furnished kitchen with granite countertops and dark wooden cabinets. I loved the small porch out back with adirondack chairs that overlooked lush greenery and a small pond. The resort feels private and secluded, despite the fact that it’s near SeaWorld, Aquatica, and lots of other busy attractions. I was surprised that the prices were so low for such nice suites that are conveniently located just off of I-Drive. There’s also a small market inside the lobby to buy anything from snacks to laundry detergent.Recommended for:
- Parc Corniche Condominium Resort HotelMember ofFoodiesStudentsLuxury Travelers+ 2First to Review
As we were a family of 6, Parc Corniche was a great stay. A small chalet of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a folding couch was just what we needed for that 1 month vacation. Excellent location as it was very close to the major attractions and daily breakfast was served. Would recommend it for a family on a budget.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Family Rooms
- Golf Course
Very Good!1682 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- RoomOnly 59% said rooms were clean enough.