Parc Saint-Laurent

Popular withOutdoor

Restaurants near Parc Saint-Laurent

Paillard

1.6 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Clean delicious and beautiful.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Panache

1.44 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent
    Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Le Cochon Dingue

1.29 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

I loved this place! The food was tasty and not too pricy. The spot outside on a nice summer's day was perfect! Plus the neighborhood is so cute, you'd be crazy not to want that scenery.

Ashton (Chez)

1.92 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Chez Ashton is a fast food chain that serves poultine and a bunch of other typical fast food items. I had the most basic poultine here and I like it. There were plenty of cheese curd to go around and enough gravy to drench every single fries. I only wish the gravy could be thicker and more flavorful.

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

Restaurant Cosmos Café Inc

1.46 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...

Restaurant Cosmos

4.91 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Le Cercle

2.15 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Chez Ashton

1.44 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Laurie Raphaël

1.62 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Lovely fine dining, great atmosphere and excellent service. The Chef's lunch is an incredible deal - 3 courses for $20 which change daily according to what was freshly caught/bought that day. The presentations are stunning and the food tastes as good as it looks. The portions are petite yet satisfying and the quality is impeccable. This will be my new ...

Restaurant L'Echaudé

1.55 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

CALL FOR A RESERVATION, IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT! Close to our hotel, we asked the concierge and they suggested, they were already booked for dinner so we thought to give their morning menu a try. We went there for brunch on our final day... without a doubt the BEST meal of the many great meals we had in Quebec ...

Versa Restaurant Bar

1.61 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent
    Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Restaurant Café St-Malo

1.59 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Very cosy and amazing food! You will not be disappointed. Only a couple of tables so I would suggest calling ahead before venturing over. If you're looking for a dinner for 2 to 4 people and want to have the chief provide an amazing experience... make the trip and definitely give this place a go.

IGA Des Sources

4.25 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Le Lapin Sauté

1.3 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Restaurant L'Académie

4.42 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Good food, pastas are awesome :)

Conti Caffe

1.39 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

Nice ambience. Food is good though weighted to lots of veal entrees. I went for the seafood mix. French portions. Great service.

Continental (Le)

1.39 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

good meal in an old school setting. A lot of classic dishes done well. Tries a little hard to be the foodie spot it isnt, but the food is still quite good

La Petite Dana

2.51 mi from Parc Saint-Laurent

I had a good, inexpensive meal here in August of 2010. Friendly service and dining outside made this spot an obvious choice on a summer night. I would recommend it!