Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Paris, France4.536 reviews
The Marais neighborhood is chic and casual enough to hang out in. There are lots of restaurants and music clubs as well as little boutiques, and it's very accessible as it's close to the Bastille metro.
- 2Paris, France4.54 reviews
The island at the center of the city in the middle of the Seine. It is the oldest part of the city and where the 850 year old Notre Dame Cathedral is located. It's really in the center of it all!
- 3Paris, France4.524 reviews
I was just happy to walk along the Champs Elysees. I"ve seen from the movie, heard from the songs, so many times. The street is side, it is full of fancy shops, but I was just happy. Depending on where you start, it will lead to the famous Arc.
- 4Paris, France4.52 reviews
- 5Paris, France4.53 reviews
I've eaten the best icecream ever here! Also theres a little spice shop that is TO DIE FOR! Called "Le epicerie" you can find whatever spice you want here!
- 6Paris, France52 reviews
- 7Paris, France51 review
- 8Paris, France51 review
- 9Paris, France4.520 reviews
My favorite district of Paris. It's truly a European experience. Cobblestone streets and endless steps and stairways. Little cafes and seedy clubs. I adored Montmarte and would love to have spent more time exploring it.
- 10Paris, France31 review
- 11Paris, France0
- 12Paris, France0
- 13Paris, France0
- 14Paris, France0
- 15Paris, France0
- 16Paris, France4.56 reviews
An adorable little neighborhood in the 6th arrondissement of Paris -- this area is filled with cute cafes, small shoe stores and small boutiques (plus a Louis Vuitton store and more recognizable gems). It somehow feels a little quieter and calmer than other areas of Paris to me, and it is one of my favorite areas in Paris!
- 17Paris, France52 reviews
Simply put, THE must-not-miss area of Paris.
- 18Paris, France0
- 19Paris, France0
- 20Paris, France0