Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Paris, France4.536 reviews
The Marais neighborhood is chic and casual enough to hang out in. There are lots of restaurants and music clubs as well as little boutiques, and it's very accessible as it's close to the Bastille metro.
- 2Paris, France4.520 reviews
Night time is the right time to get classy! Paris style.
- 3Paris, France4.53 reviews
I've eaten the best icecream ever here! Also theres a little spice shop that is TO DIE FOR! Called "Le epicerie" you can find whatever spice you want here!
- 4Paris, France52 reviews
- 5Paris, France4.524 reviews
it's a huge shopping street but it leads to the l'arc de triomphe so take a stroll but resist the shopping urge. most stores are american.
- 6Paris, France4.52 reviews
- 7Paris, France51 review
- 8Paris, France51 review
- 9Paris, France31 review
- 10Paris, France0
- 11Paris, France0
- 12Paris, France0
- 13Paris, France0
- 14Paris, France0
- 15Paris, France4.56 reviews
An adorable little neighborhood in the 6th arrondissement of Paris -- this area is filled with cute cafes, small shoe stores and small boutiques (plus a Louis Vuitton store and more recognizable gems). It somehow feels a little quieter and calmer than other areas of Paris to me, and it is one of my favorite areas in Paris!
- 16Paris, France52 reviews
Simply put, THE must-not-miss area of Paris.
- 17Paris, France0
- 18Paris, France0
- 19Paris, France0
- 20Paris, France52 reviews
Place in center of Paris, where you can visit the Monument Historic, and important, you can find bus direct for the airport of Orly for example!!! Very beauty!!!