Things to do in Paris

Filter attractions by: Category
Map view
1,467 Results

Eiffel Tower

One of the most awesome and monumental landmarks in Paris, France, every visitor must stop by and look in awe at it's awe-inspiring architecture! Make sure to make it all the way to the top and see the majestic view from a bird's eye view! At night, the lights turn on and the Eiffel Tower becomes EPIC!!!

Louvre Museum

Absolutely one of those must see before you die places. I mean, what can one really write about the Louvre? Go for yourself, see the Mona Lisa, judge the architectural appropriateness of the glass pyramid, and enjoy the art.

Notre Dame Cathedral

IMPORTANT... DO NOT be scared away by the long lines (like I was originally)! Not only do they move SUPER FAST but it is also free to enter! The experience was much better than anticipated for one of the world's most famous landmarks. They even do free tours throughout the day in different languages. Definitely worth seeing and going into! ...

Arc de Triomphe

Expensive to go up that goes with a long wait, but I had a really great time in the centre on the ground just viewing Paris from the world's most hectic roundabout! If you see other people foolishly running across the roundabout to get to the centre, DON'T! There is an entrance which leads you under the roundabout and is ...

Avenue des Champs-Élysees

We walked up Les Champs-Élysées on our way to L'Arc de Triomphe. Honestly, it was nothing special - just a bunch of regular stores. The view up the avenue to L'Arc is quite nice, though.

Popular withLuxuryLocalDesign

Seine

Lovely walking through Paris anyways, but by the edge of the Seine, you really do get a picturesque scenery. Just be wary of many people trying to sell you merchandise and other stuff illegally!!

Popular withLocalOutdoorHistory

Basilique du Sacre-Coeur

It does provide a pretty great view of Paris. Plus, it's free. I always believe in looking for the greatest "overlook" in every city, and this one makes a good case for Paris's. I didn't go into the Basilique, but if that's something you're interested in, by all means. Beware of pickpocket-ers in touristy areas like these!

Disneyland Paris

cdg airport to disneyland paris you can reach from private paris airport transfer service. low cost and relaible transfer service. http://www.transfer-private.com/charles-de-gaulle-airpport-transfer-disneyland-paris-cdg-disney-shuttle/

Popular withFamiliesAdventure

Musee d'Orsay

This is my favourite museum in the world. Yeah, I know I haven't been to them all but I've hit some of the biggest and this, by far, is my favourite - because it has the most extensive Impressionism collection I've seen in one spot. I really did prefer this over the Louvre. There were fewer people and it's not ...

Popular withDesignHistoryLocal

Montmartre

High above Paris, Montmartre is a windy little neighborhood. The main square is a bit touristy but walk a few steps away and find lots of charming little bistros and cafes. Here is where Picasso and friends passed loads of time 1920s, artfully conversing and boozing.

Popular withLocalDesignHistory

Jardin du Luxembourg

Wow! Beautiful! I almost missed this amazing attraction in Paris and kind of stumbled upon it by accident. Definitely worth checking out!

Popular withFamiliesHistoryOutdoor

Moulin Rouge

The first time I got to know what Moulin Rouge was through the Hollywood movie. The song, the concept, and the fascinating costume got me. I didn't go in to see the show, but seeing the outside brought me a lot of good memories.

Popular withLocalHistoryNightlife

Quartier Latin

I actually didn't make it here until maybe my 4th time in Paris. When I stumbled upon the Latin Quarter I found myself mesmerized by the lights and sounds. It is quintessentially Paris with the vintage feel that you see in movies. Stroll over to a bistro and be French, if only for the evening.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Place de la Concorde

Must be the largest square in the city. A massive open space right in the heart of downtown. The big square always seems to be buzzing with activity.

Jardin des Tuileries

A beautiful park with gravel path, fountains, trees, and flowers - most colorful and vibrant in spring.

Popular withDesignFamiliesOutdoor

Centre Georges Pompidou

Saw a tremendous photography exhibit here on my last visit. I loved the museum - industrial look and layout - my friend, not so much. If there is something good showing, I recommend the visit! Just don't eat too nearby - tourist trap central.

Popular withDesignLocalStudents

Sainte Chapelle

Not too far from Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle is Paris's Gothic crown jewel. I don't know if there is a more spectacular example of Gothic architecture in the world. The stain glass windows are divine. Sainte Chapelle is an absolute must see among the hundreds of must sees in Paris

Popular withDesignHistoryLocal

Palais Garnier - Paris Opera

Gorgeous architecture . Book your tickets in advance for great events. Very close to Cafe de la Paix.

Popular withLocalDesignHistory

Parc du Champs de Mars

Of all the parks in Paris, this one is my favorite. I don't know why but its hard not to like looking at the Effiel Tour.

Popular withLocalDesignOutdoor

Les Galeries Lafayette

Galeries Lafayette is a big fancy department store in Paris and is a great place to shop if you want to purchase cosmetics, perfumes, jewelry, shoes, and chic clothing. It's also a fantastic place to go window shopping.

Popular withLuxuryDesignLocal