Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 86%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Business Travelers
- 68%Art & Design Lovers
- 59%History Buffs
Member Reviews (109)Write a review
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jul 05, 2012
Paris. I really like paris as a city. The paris hotel seems like it would be fun to go to. In fact, all of the hotels in las vegas seem like they would be fun to go to. I want to go to them all!
- Paris Las Vegas HotelJul 16, 2014
The Paris hotel has a lot of redeeming qualities. There is the 1/2 size version of the Eiffel Tower, complete with a viewing deck and restaurant. Also, some great Parisian restaurants. The rooms are nice, and the service is standard for a hotel of this size/price.
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Jan 22, 2014
Very nice looking hotel, Eiffel Tower was spot on. The casino inside also nice, there's beautiful dancer near the poker table. In general this is nice hotel to walk by, it does got some french style, the parking can be confusing.
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Jan 21, 2014
Though one of the older theme hotels on the Strip, Paris wasn't as bad as some people had me believe. My room was clean, well-appointed and spacious. Housekeeping never came before 11am because they know the rules of the game in Vegas. There's no shortage of dining options but I LOVED Mon Ami Gabi.Recommended for:
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Jul 22, 2014
The most memorable things about this hotel are the visuals.
The Eiffel Tower and the Arc De Triomph on Las Vegas Blvd are both stunning.
The rooms are average and mine had a burgundy headboard and multicolored carpet with flowered wallpaper.
I couldnt wait to get out.
What I liked was the buffet.the eiffel tower restaurant and Mon Ami Gabi the restaurant on the outside of the hotel that faces the Bellagio Fountains.
What I hated was that the casino was tiny (by Vegas standards) and the pool it is a hole in the ground with water.Recommended for:
- Paris Las Vegas HotelAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 13Oct 23, 2013
I have not stayed at the hotel but have visited. It's so cute inside and out. The decor makes you feel like you're walking around in Paris (as it should!). The buffet was amazing and the gambling was great fun!
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofBusiness TravelersFoodiesLuxury TravelersJul 04, 2014
Don’t think you can get out of taking your wife or girlfriend to the real Paris. That being said this is a fun little place with good restaurants, great people watching and a good size casino. It is connected to Bally’s so you can walk quite a ways without having to brave the heat of the Las Vegas Strip. Live it up you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodiesHistory BuffsOct 07, 2013
I like the theme here, they did a great job with the Eiffel tower and the buffet feels like you're in a village. The slot machines are definitely not loose, so I wouldn't gamble here, but a nice hotel to visit and eat at.
- Paris Las Vegas HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Dec 04, 2012
I've never stayed here but I love the buffet at Paris Las Vegas. It's the best buffet for your money! I really enjoyed the food at this buffet. If you get a chance, check it out. Highly recommended.
Dining options at Paris Las Vegas include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full
There are 2,916 guestrooms at Paris Las Vegas. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: US$ 100 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
Good!10728 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- Food75% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel Building56% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.