A lot of the time it all comes down to location. The Lofts are certainly a great place if access to the mountain and town are two priorities. This isn't a huge property with a lot of units, but it felt that way with the big hearts of the staff and proactive attention to our needs. A lot of the ...
Things to do near Park Avenue Lofts
- 210.4 mi
- 220.46 mi0.46 mi from Park Avenue Lofts12 reviews
4 minute walk!Popular withAdventureWellnessOutdoor
- 230.72 mi0.72 mi from Park Avenue Lofts10 reviews
We spend lost of time here and at the Gold Run Nordic center that is adjacent to our property.Popular withOutdoorAdventureFamilies
- 240.44 mi
- 250.82 mi0.82 mi from Park Avenue Lofts9 reviews
Great for all you need for your stayPopular withFamiliesBusinessBudget
- 260.85 mi0.85 mi from Park Avenue Lofts8 reviews
Free shuttle bus runs all over town and to the slopes. Our stop is a block away. Very nice!
- 270.28 mi0.28 mi from Park Avenue Lofts5 reviews
Sledding hill, playground, tennis courts
- 280.81 mi
- 290.82 mi0.82 mi from Park Avenue Lofts4 reviews
This is next to City Market, so you can collect all your needs in one stop.
- 300.46 mi0.46 mi from Park Avenue Lofts3 reviews
Drive up to the parking lot at the top of Swan Mountain Pass and take a picnic. There is an easy 1/4 mile trail around the top of the mountain that takes you to the perfect spot to enjoy your meal, looking out over Lake Dillon and the whole valley! Gorgeous!
- 310.54 mi
- 320.46 mi0.46 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
Amazing hike up past old mines to crystal alpine lakes
- 330.36 mi
- 340.34 mi
- 350.33 mi
- 361.21 mi
- 371.15 mi1.15 mi from Park Avenue Lofts40 reviews
Breckenridge isn't just for skiing. Summer is one of our favorite times of year, and we think you'll agree. Like the locals say, "You come for the winters and stay for the summers." Peak 8 Children's Center Drop off your children (2 months - 5 years) for fun activities, snacks and lunch weekdays 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. For reservations, ...Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure
- 381.26 mi1.26 mi from Park Avenue Lofts20 reviews
If you are looking for something to do on those days where the weather may not be what you were hoping for, Breckenridge Recreation Center is the place to visit. They have rock climbing walls, racquet ball courts, a fabulous pool with a water slide too. It's a great indoor adventure activity center!Popular withFamiliesAdventureBudget
- 393.31 mi3.31 mi from Park Avenue Lofts7 reviews
- 403.3 mi