A lot of the time it all comes down to location. The Lofts are certainly a great place if access to the mountain and town are two priorities. This isn't a huge property with a lot of units, but it felt that way with the big hearts of the staff and proactive attention to our needs. A lot of the ...
Things to do near Park Avenue Lofts
- 815.62 mi5.62 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
122 Wheeler Pl Copper Mountain, Colorado 80443 Summit County The 18-hole Copper Creek Golf Club in Copper Mountain, CO is a resort golf course that opened in 1980. Designed by Perry Dye and Pete Dye, Copper Creek Golf Club measures 6094 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 124 and a 67.6 USGA rating. The course ...Popular withOutdoorBusiness
- 825.65 mi5.65 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
Great service and just around the corner from the condo.Popular withOutdoor
- 8310.39 mi10.39 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
Fourteener and National ForestPopular withAdventureBackpackersOutdoor
- 846.45 mi6.45 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
- 857.43 mi7.43 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
There are two tennis courts right across the street. Not a big deal in the winter, but incredibly convenient in the summer.
- 8615.75 mi
- 8710.46 mi10.46 mi from Park Avenue Lofts2 reviews
Great place to take the kids...and adults for frozen yogurt.Popular withFamilies
- 888.99 mi
- 8912.7 mi
- 9016.91 mi16.91 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
Fresh produce and art make this a summer favorite in Vail.Popular withFoodies
- 916.67 mi
- 926.95 mi6.95 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
This is a must!!!
- 9310.88 mi10.88 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
Nice hike from the cabin. Beautiful and interesting very old bristlecones.
- 9418.08 mi18.08 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
There is a town of Vail - FREE - overflow parking lot here. This holds maybe 30 cars during the day only for those who do not want to pay to park in town. Although we have never used it, sometimes when we have friends visit for the day they can park there. FYI - Our driveway holds at least ...
- 9515.67 mi15.67 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
- 9617.76 mi17.76 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
If you need emergency medical treatment, call 911! You can also drive to the Ambulance/EMS station. There is also a fire station on Hwy 285 past the pizza hut, bowling alley and Pharmacy.
- 9718.7 mi18.7 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
- 9810.61 mi
- 995.87 mi5.87 mi from Park Avenue Lofts1 review
If you did not get enough exercise on the mountain, head over the to the Atheletic Club to workout the rest of your muscles.
- 10017.84 mi