Park City Peaks Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Park City Peaks HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Forget turndown service and mints on the pillow. I like the cookie man! Every winter evening fresh-baked cookies, hot cocoa and hot cider are delivered to your door by someone whose title is “cookie man.” It’s a delicious touch at this average looking hotel. Rooms are bright, clean, a bit boring and look out to either an office park, condo units, the mountains or the highway. Views are better in the atrium that houses a huge whirlpool and steaming indoor/outdoor pool. Skiers can catch the free town shuttle in front of the hotel and return to try the Rustic Creek Grille’s homemade enchiladas. Tucked away on the 3rd floor is the family-friendly bar. (Yes, you read that correctly.) Drinking patrons can belly up to the bar, while families with kiddies can hide in the big booths. Oh, and if you miss the cookie man, don’t worry. They put a cookie plate on the front desk at night.Recommended for:
Very Good!990 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 84%.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room