Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Member Reviews (1)
- Park Hotel Villa GrazioliFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
In a small town known as Frascati where the Romans would visit to escape the city, it the most beautiful 16th century Villa that sits atop the hills of Rome. This area is the Hamptons of Rome. Quiet, pristine and the sunsets with the lights of Rome far in the distance are beautiful. The hotel offers a shuttle to the train which is about a 30 - 40 minute ride into Rome.
Excellent!401 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% were fond of the entertainment options.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 84%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.