The Park Hyatt has lots of design touches packed into its intimate setting. In addition to its sophisticated interior design, there is also fine art throughout the lobby and the chairs in the rooms are designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
Things to do near Park Hyatt Chicago for Foodies
- 10.06 mi830 N Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611 0.06 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago3 reviews
My sister and I took the Gold Coast/Old Town tour and had such a great time. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and friendly, and the tour was really well thought out. Stops included a Jewish deli, a chocolate shop, a specialty tea store, and, finally, a Chicago-style pizzeria. Lots of good food, lots of fun!Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian
- 20.17 mi875 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL0.17 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago9 reviews
Enjoy the view that you'd get from the observation deck but do it with a cocktail. A really lovely bar offering one of the best views in the city. Yes, it is touristy but it really is special.Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 30.03 mi822 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, Illinois0.03 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago7 reviews
The Hershey Store in Chicago is amazing!!! All the Hershey chocolate you could ever want is found in the store, including giant Hershey Kisses and chocolate bats by the pound! Chocolate heaven!Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife
- 40.13 mi41 E Superior St, Chicago, IL0.13 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago4 reviews
Went with a few friends to try their wings. Opted for Super Hot Wings and SO glad we didn't attempt XXX Wings - plenty of punch in Super Hot Wings, we got nice service, and my friends really enjoyed the beer they recommended! Btw, Poncho Wings did not help the heat because the temperature of those only made it hurt ...Popular withFoodies
- 50.17 mi875 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611-17790.17 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago116 reviews
Go to the Hancock Building, but don't go to the Observatory, go to the lounge, buy a drink (alcohol or not) and sit by a window (not recommended if you're scared of heights). It's really cool looking down and getting a birds-eye view, including postage stamp-sized rooftop swimming pools. Don't go during happy hour, but at an in-between time, like ...Popular withFamiliesLocalLuxury
- 60.09 mi0.09 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago18 reviews
Great history and stories surrounding the Water Tower especially during the Chicago Fire. Once blackened by ashes, the tower has been restored and anchors Michigan Avenue. Free and worth walking by.Popular withHistory
- 70.19 mi220 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611-26040.19 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago23 reviews
You can visit a museum in any season, but a summer visit to the MCA offers the double benefit of refreshing indoor air-conditioning and a beautiful terraced sculpture garden with views of Lake Michigan.Popular withDesignTrendstersLocal
- 80.09 mi
- 90.19 mi
- 100.16 mi730 North State Street, Chicago, IL, United States0.16 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago3 reviews
This church gives new meaning to the word "awesome" with the root of the word being "awe". This beautiful church is a nice addition to the list of places that make Chicago so great. Pop your head in during the day and if you want to attend a mass- they are offered several times a week.
- 110.2 mi15 east huron street0.2 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago2 reviews
When you're looking for the perfect cocktail dress (and money is no object) Ikram is your store. With a selection of carefully curated clothes from the world's top designers, Ikram has long been a magnet for chic shoppers and celebrities (the store is actually a favorite of the always impeccably-dressed Michelle Obama). If you manage to work up an appetite ...Popular withTrendstersLuxury
- 120.1 mi835 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL0.1 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago3 reviews
The American Girl Place concept is very interesting, creating "mini me"s that are dolls that can be customized to make to look just like the little /or big girls who take care of them. There are even matching outfits for both the dolls and the real life person! I was actually more intrigued by their restaurant's brunch option. What a ...Popular withFamilies
- 130.17 mi
- 140.13 mi50 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611, United States0.13 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago2 reviews
I can't believe this place only rates a 3.5 star on Yelp!!!! What is going on people?! You must be hanging out with the wrong crowd or something because I always have fun with my friends, but this place was something different than the regular places I go to. They have pool tables, which you can play beer pong on, ...Popular withAdventure
- 150.16 mi
- 160.14 mi21 East Chestnut Street, Chicago, IL0.14 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago2 reviews
This place is right next to my school, Loyola University Chicago, and whenever we want to meet with a group this is the place to go! The drinks are reasonably priced and they have a lot of available seating for groups. In fact, there is a little room in the front with several benches lined up with a podium in ...
- 170.06 mi830 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611, United States0.06 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago2 reviews
Originally started in the UK, the first TopShop hits the Magnificent Mile. Though there is something for (almost) everyone, the clothing leans toward those ready to make a statement. More expansive than H&M but less than Oak Street.
- 180.24 mi937 N Rush St0.24 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago2 reviews
The Backroom is directly connected to the Drawing Room lounge in the front. It does have its own dedicated entrance through an alley, but this wasn't the way we got in. Tickets are available online for 15 bucks but since our bartender from the Drawing Room walked us in, we didn't have to pay it. Keep in mind, our tab ...Popular withNightlife
- 190.16 mi829 N. State St.0.16 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago2 reviews
I generally don't like bars too much, but Chill at least understands that you don't really want to spend the night screaming over the music to talk to the person next to you. Yes, there's still music, it's just not at the same decibel level as the club scene you tried to avoid by coming here. Just a few blocks ...Popular withAdventure
- 200.24 mi945 Rush St, Chicago, Illinois0.24 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago1 review
amazing - i am so happy this opened in chicago!! phenomenal staff and sexy suits. they've got everything you need here, a one-stop shop. it's a beautiful place too, the terrace is gorgeous in the summer. make an appointment if you want a custom suit and if you're coming on the weekend. other than that, there should be plenty of ...