The Park Hyatt has lots of design touches packed into its intimate setting. In addition to its sophisticated interior design, there is also fine art throughout the lobby and the chairs in the rooms are designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
Restaurants near Park Hyatt Chicago
- 610.64 mi
- 620.71 mi
- 630.96 mi108 N State St # 128, Chicago, IL 60602-1616, United States0.96 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago6 reviews
What can I say? It's a cupcake-lovers paradise. I think the cupcakes taste a bit more like home-made than some of the other ritzy cupcake shops, so I'd spend the calories here!Popular withFoodies
- 640.53 mi640 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 606100.53 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago
Famous for its rude service and good burgers. Ed Debevic’s is a Chicago institution. Yes, it is all a bit silly but very entertaining. A fun place for kids who will also appreciate the antics of the wait staff.Popular withFamilies
- 650.44 mi
- 660.87 miChicago, Illinois, USA0.87 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago4 reviews
What a wonderful little coffee shop. Their unique roasts are full-flavored and absolutely delicious. The cold-brewed (in other words, correctly brewed) coffee was top notch. It had such a great flavor and really hit the spot on a hot summer day. I'll be heading back next time I'm in town.Popular withTrendstersHistory
- 670.31 mi
- 680.47 mi
- 690.45 miChicago, Illinois, USA0.45 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago5 reviews
**NO HAPPY HOUR BUT THE DEVILED EGGS WERE DAMN GOOD** Visited TWICE, once for dinner and the second for a non-existent Happy Hour (apparently there are state laws which prohibits such happiness): AMBIANCE ========= Sexy, modern, adjacent to Hotel Palomar Chicago. Gastro-lounge in the River North neighborhood. 40 foot bar awaits. FOOD ====== **DEVILED EGGS - $10** Truffle oil, black ...
- 700.4 mi
- 710.94 mi
- 720.55 mi110 West Illinois Street, Chicago, IL0.55 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago4 reviews
Melts in your mouth. Similar to TAO, Sunda is a great place to go for drinks and dinner. Be prepared to eat a lot for dinner because everything on the menu is so tasty. Definitely posh posh, dress to impress. Delicious drinks to go with your food, but tends to get loud after 930..go with your closest friends, with your ...Popular withTrendstersWellness
- 730.66 mi439 North Wells Street, Chicago, IL0.66 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago4 reviews
Best deep dish in Chicago.
- 740.5 mi52 West Illinois Street, Chicago, IL, United States0.5 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago4 reviews
Love everything about this place. Whenever I have people in town or am sending someone off, this is where I go. You cannot go wrong with Mama DePandi's pasta or the truffle bread or pretty much anything you order. The portions are the perfect size for Italian food and ordering a few to share is definitely the way to go.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury
- 750.38 mi
- 760.53 mi431 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 606540.53 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago
Ruth's Chris is a solid steakhouse. You can't go wrong with sizzling butter :) The quality of their aged beef doesn't match the top steakhouses, but I've tried every one of their cuts and they are all tasty and sit well in your stomach.Popular withFoodies
- 770.44 mi
- 780.49 mi
- 790.29 mi
- 800.6 mi33 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 606100.6 mi from Park Hyatt Chicago
The place is named after a local baseball legend and is a good place to spend an evenign with friends informally - not too stuffy. Was here with two friends. The service was excellent and the steak I ate was excellently prepared. Not as good nor as big as the Keefer's one just opposite but still very very good.