Parkway International Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Parkway International ResortCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The most memorable attribute of the Parkway International Resort in Orlando is the walking trail next to the property. The wooden planks guide walkers through a lush mini-wilderness of native plant life. It's appropriate, as the hotel takes on a Safari theme. The hotel is comfortable and is an overall nice place to stay near Disney World.
Excellent!761 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.