This place was absolutely packed and I am pretty sure I was the only girl there, so it is definitely a more traditionally male spot. Parliament House is the largest Gay bar in Orlando, and it is also attached to a hotel. The style of it is very old school, with a colourful vintage sign out front that you cannot ...
Things to do near Parliament House Resort
- 411.66 mi
- 422.56 mi812 E Rollins St # 300, Orlando, FL2.56 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
What an amazing performance! We were blessed to be able to witness a performance from this talented group of musicians at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center.Popular with
- 434.3 mi200 West New England Avenue, Winter Park, FL, United States4.3 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
Free-is held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday. Local vendors and farmers sell their homemade and homegrown specialties, including fruits, vegetables, organic produce, baked goods and more. Discover the tradition of Winter Park - Central Florida's premier urban village! Located in the Farmers' Market. See displays of pictorial history, collectibles, and memorabilia. Gift shop too!
- 441.3 miOrlando, FL, United States1.3 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
Aside from dolphin feeding, Shark Encounter is one of my favorite habitats at Seaworld Orlando. The encounter is in a glass corridor with a panoramic 180 degree view of the variety of sharks and fishes swimming in the surrounding tanks, unique, tranquil and beautiful. It left me with the feeling that I was submerged in the same world as them. ...Popular with
- 452.86 mi2424 East Robinson Street, Orlando, FL2.86 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
I love Milk Bar. It's a beer bar so don't expect liquor drinks. It's also non smoking which I really appreciate. They usually have video games you can play and also a lot of board games that are pretty fun with a group. UNO is my personal fave. They also have pretty cool local art on the walls that changes ...Popular with
- 463.75 mi
- 471.3 mi1.3 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
Pets Ahoy is one of those animals-do-tricks shows. Most of the time I cringe at these. But SeaWorld has done an incredible job. Cats (Yes, cats!), dogs, birds and a pig perform different tasks, and do them well. The best part is that during the show you find that most, if not all, were rescued from the local animal shelter. ...Popular with
- 483.94 mi
- 492.86 mi
- 504.17 mi444 West New England Avenue No. 102 Winter Park, FL 327894.17 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
Makr Carry Goods designs and locally produces hand stitched innovative small leather goods, made of the highest quality leathers. I've purchased a few of their items and each time I have been very impressed with the craftsmanship and usefulness of the piece. However, high quality isn't cheap and I try to hold off until Makr runs one of their occasional ...
- 514.3 mi200 West New England Avenue, Winter Park, FL, United States4.3 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
- 524.04 mi511 West Fairbanks Avenue, Winter Park, FL, United States4.04 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
- 532.61 mi2416 North Mills Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803-14262.61 mi from Parliament House Resort4 reviews
The collection of pre-Colombian art is first class but the rest of the collection isn't particularly interesting or special. Keep an eye out for special exhibits.Popular with
- 541.92 mi
- 554.76 mi
- 561.3 mi1.3 mi from Parliament House Resort2 reviews
This is part exhibit and part thrill ride. To get to the cold, arctic area, you have to go through a helicopter ride to get there. There is a simulator for older children and adults who want to do so. The other is basically the same helicopter tour without the simulator. Nothing moves in this side. The best part is ...Popular with
- 572.43 mi900 East Princeton Street, Orlando, FL 32803-14372.43 mi from Parliament House Resort1 review
A wonderful museum in downtown Orlando housing a great collection of American folk art, including a permanent exhibit of Earl Cunningham (1893-1977). The museum overlooks one of the many lakes in Orlando and is decorated in a beautiful style.
- 581.3 mi1.3 mi from Parliament House Resort2 reviews
This is one of the best parts of SeaWorld if you have little ones. The rides here are designed that the adults can ride with them. I have literally spent the entire day here with my son. There is a water works area here. It will serve you well to bring either bring a swim suit or a change of ...Popular with
- 592.16 mi
- 602.56 mi