Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Parnell InnMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersVegetarianFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
Nice little boutique hotel tucked in downtown near but not too near the docks. Nice restaurants and shops just steps from your door. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Basic breakfast supplies were provided (cereal, milk) Only downside was the lobby has some restrooms which are shared by the bar/restaurant upstairs; when we were there, there was a loud party that lasted til late-- we were still suffering jetlag. The staff was apologetic but there was not much they could do.
Good!124 reviews across the web.
- Room100% said rooms were small.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price.
- HotelHotel is great.