Nice place to walk around if your budget is short, with lakes and some sports facilities as volleyball field, basketball field and also a skating rink.
Restaurants near Parque Metropolitano La Sabana for Adventure Travelers
- 10.7 mi
- 22.47 mi2.47 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana5 reviews
This is by far my favorite bar in Costa Rica. It's gets a mixed crowd of young college students and adventure seekers heading out to surf, fish, scuba, zip line, etc...They have a good selection of local beers and mixed drinks. Lively spot with a chill Pura Vida atmospherePopular withNightlifeStudentsBackpackers
- 31.95 mi1.95 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana3 reviews
Overall good experience. The food is a but pricey, but it caters to tourists. The service is consistently amazing however, making it completely worth the experience.
- 43.09 mi
- 51.62 mi
- 61.98 mi1.98 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
It's a shame this place is moving to a less central location. It is the perfect place for a creative respite. The restaurant offers some pretty good selections. Of note, the camembert pizza with prosciutto. Also, the attached café offering different coffees daily and the shop offering clothes and accessories made of recycled materials are worth a visit.Popular withDesignLocalFoodies
- 73.09 mi
- 81.85 mi1.85 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 92.8 mi2.8 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 102.68 mi2.68 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
- 114.92 mi4.92 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
- 123.2 mi
- 132.89 mi2.89 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
Nice café with a chic interior decor that illustrates their name (everything is in black and white). They have a nice variety of food options. I particularly liked their desserts, which go well as an afternoon snack with coffeePopular withLocal
- 142.0 mi2.0 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
Serves criollo food (local latin american food). Prices are very reasonable and the portions are generous. The staff is super friendly, and can help customers who aren't proficient in Spanish to order. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as being a good coffee option for an afternoon snack.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 152.17 mi2.17 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana1 review
Amusing, built to foreigners restaurant is the best translation to ‘Nuestra Tierra’. It serves good, overpriced local flavors. The overwhelming décor with its hanging ornaments including flags, onions, pots and pans is similar to a Christmas three. The ambiance is slightly uncomfortable with its numerous attendants zig-zagging the floor, persistently checking in with guests — at least for solo souls.
- 162.27 mi
- 174.32 mi
- 1819.11 mi19.11 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana4 reviews
Norman has it down. His restaurant offers fresh food Mexican style. The ingredients are super fresh, the presentation and quantity is perfect. The restaurant is clean and open you can see beyond the kitchen counter the kitchen staff have nothing to hide. It is super clean and the staff runs like a well oiled machine. The service is second to ...Popular withAdventureFoodiesFamilies
- 1915.83 mi15.83 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular withAdventureBackpackersGreen
- 2019.11 mi19.11 mi from Parque Metropolitano La Sabana3 reviews
Excellent meals for a price so low it's hard to believe. From one of our renters: eat appetizers or share a meal, or go with an appetite!