Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Pasadena InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 21, 2013
The Pasadena Inn is a very nice option if you're looking to stay in this part of LA. They have a very cute breakfast nook upstairs where they serve waffles, fruit, etc. They also have a nice pool (but no gym). The rooms come with a flat screen TV, blow dryer and other standard amenities and though slightly on the smaller size, it's comfortable. The staff is super friendly and helpful, which is a major perk in my book!Recommended for:
Very Good!1070 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 59%.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning