A really great local bakery! It's perfectly located in a lesser known neighborhood, and bustling with Italians. Recommended, you'll be solid with anything here. Coffee also seems to be a little cheaper here than the shops in the touristy areas.
Restaurants near Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria
- 10.16 mi
- 20.19 mi
- 30.01 mi0.01 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria2 reviews
When travelling, it is said it isn't wise to visit the same restaurant twice, but discover as much as possible new tastes and places. But in the case of Imprompta Cafe, we couldn't help but have dinner there twice and that is for: 1- great great food, loved the carbonara and the steak. 2- amazing prices compared to quality 3- ...
- 40.01 mi
- 50.19 mi0.19 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria2 reviews
It is the perfect place where to stop for lunch time. There is a small room on the right when you enter that is really pretty and comfortable with few tables. There is also an internal garden. Food is very good and prepared with care. There is also a good choice of wines. Prices are really affordable.
- 60.21 mi
- 70.09 mi0.09 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
My favourite coffee in Venice. They make the best spritz ever and serve it with lots of crisps! You can also just order something and stay for the whole afternoon... studying like I used to do...Popular withStudentsBudgetFoodies
- 80.22 mi
- 90.22 mi0.22 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria
One of my favorite restaurants on earth. This welcoming, family run place serves out-of-this-world fresh seafood and Venetian classics in simple, elegant surroundings--not far from the Rialto market. Be sure to reserve well in advance, as it's a small dining room, and very popular with locals and travelers.
- 100.23 mi
- 110.13 mi0.13 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
Sestiere Dorsoduro, 2963. Campo Santa Margherita was our main hub; I lived a few minutes from there. If you couldn't find me at home or at school I was in one of the caffè in this square during the day, and especially at the Caffè rosso. The interior is very nice of course, with wood and glass work, but small. ...
- 120.14 mi
- 130.16 mi0.16 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
Yep, really good gelato. This ended up being my favorite gelato place of the three we tried in Venice. The owner/server was friendly, the flavors unique (think it changes daily?), and the texture creamy. Recommended. It's also in Campo Santa Margherita, which is an open square where people hang out. I suggest you post up on a bench or walk ...Popular withFoodies
- 140.06 mi
- 150.2 mi0.2 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria2 reviews
Cute and cozy restaurant with a cute name: the little potato. Very pleasant atmosphere. If you walk by too fast you might miss it. Try the typical Venetian spread: sardo in saor, baccalà and gamberetti. Owners are locals and local regulars frequent the place.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 160.15 mi0.15 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
A great place to go after work for a drink with friends, or in the morning, for killer espresso.
- 170.13 mi0.13 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
Majer is a bakery where you could find really good focacce, pizza and bread. Pastries are also good, but are also really fat and rich. Coffee is really a must here together with cornetto. Majer offers also the "nabento lunch", rice with vegetables,to go, which is really good for an affordable price.
- 180.14 mi0.14 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
We came upon the Caffe die Frari by luck. The timing was good, we were in need of a snack, a cafe, and a break from the cold. Sandwiches, pizzas, coffees and whisky (yes that's what I got with my coffee…to stay warm) are on offered here. The upstairs tea room is cozy and comfortable.Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies
- 190.16 mi0.16 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
Great place to stop in the morning for a cappuccino and pastry or during lunchtime for their amazing small sandwiches! My favorite was their melon, cream cheese and prosciutto sandwich...we had three! Expect to line up at the bar with all the locals to get your food and drink and soak in the local atmosphere.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 200.1 mi0.1 mi from Pasticceria Tonolo Di Franco Tonolo E C Snc - Pasticceria1 review
It is a small restaurant with some tables also outside. The quality of food is good, fish is fresh and desserts are fine. The restaurant is really small. It was once a shop of ties and "cravate" is the translation in venetian dialect. A nice choice for a lunch.