Cool place, lots of places to eat, many many shows
Restaurants near Patriot Center
- 14.22 mi4501 Market Commons Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033-6003, United States4.22 mi from Patriot Center2 reviews
I love this whole paycheck location! they've got much more selection than other ones. sprouted bar. mmm
- 23.42 mi11717 Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA 220333.42 mi from Patriot Center
Mass produced sushi, questionable freshness. Goto a smaller place that won't focus on $$ instead of quality.
- 34.44 mi12450 Fair Lakes Cir #150, Fairfax, VA, United States4.44 mi from Patriot Center
Love the great food and fast service from the ladies at Silver Spoon Caterers! They make every special occasion a memorable one and I plan on using them many more times in the future!Popular with
- 43.28 mi4250 Fairfax Corner Ave, Fairfax, VA 220303.28 mi from Patriot Center
The selection of food is great but don't expect anything authentic. Great for Americanized Asian food - mostly Chinese, but they've expanded to Vietnamese, Thai, and some other cuisines too. If its a weekend you should get a reservation online before heading out or else the wait night be long. Fairfax Corner in general gets pretty busy for dinner!
- 51.54 mi
- 63.36 mi11944 Grand Commons Avenue, Fairfax, VA3.36 mi from Patriot Center1 review
My boyfriend and his friends had been here multiple times in one week, so I decided I needed to try it out. And it really was that good. The vanilla bean cupcake was amazing, and the chocolate dipped one was pretty awesome, too. I'd like to try the red velvet at some point. I would give this 5 stars but ...
- 73.54 mi9401 Lee Hwy, Ste 105, Fairfax, VA 220313.54 mi from Patriot Center
My boyfriend's mom raved about this place so he and I went there for our anniversary date. The ambience is fantastic for a date night. We shared two entrees: the Murgh Nilgiri and the Navrattan Korma. The murgh nilgiri had really amazing sauce, but I found the chicken to be a little too chewy/stringy for my taste. The navrattan korma ...
- 83.98 mi3.98 mi from Patriot Center1 review
This is a very nice (can be crowded) restaurant. The staff is personable and extremely efficient. The breakfast we had was very good, although it could have been hotter. The menu is varied and they take pride in their local food sources. They make sure you are happy with everything.
- 93.53 mi
- 104.74 mi12831 Fair Lakes Pky, Fairfax, VA 220334.74 mi from Patriot Center
For fans of seafood, this is a great place to get a fix. It's surprisingly hard to find steamed crab legs at a non-buffet restaurant, so this is my go-to place. They've got a new flavor for the buckets called "spicy citrus" and it's fantastic! Not too spicy, but with enough kick to add tons of flavor. You can get ...
- 112.71 mi11725 Lee Hwy, #A15, Fairfax, VA 220302.71 mi from Patriot Center
Some friends of mine come here weekly and finally got us to come along. It was the buffet on the weekend which is $10. I love that it's all vegetarian! Maybe because of that, or just because of the type of Indian food, there was plenty of stuff that I hadn't had before. I liked that. Most of the food ...Popular with
- 124.69 mi
- 133.66 mi11900 Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA 220333.66 mi from Patriot Center1 review
Wonderful selection of teas! Teavana offers high-quality teas of many varieties. Whether you're new to tea or know more than your grandmother, you'll find something you love. They've got beautifully mixed blends as well as perfectly fragrant individual flavors. There are always samples to try & right now you can get a free cup of tea (visit their site for ...
- 142.19 mi
- 152.27 mi
- 161.35 mi4008 University Dr, Fairfax, VA 220301.35 mi from Patriot Center
Good service and good food too. The Merguez appetizer was really nice. The hanger steak was a bit tough, and they went a little too rare with the medium rare. But the French fries were very good and so was the sauce on the steak. Awesome herbed butter.
- 173.69 mi
- 182.36 mi
- 192.25 mi9600 Main St, #S, Fairfax, VA 220312.25 mi from Patriot Center
I like First Watch but try to go during the week if your schedule permits, because it's ridiculously crowded on the weekends, and the food quality tends to suffer as they try to dish out everything as quickly as possible. Once I waited for forty minutes and then our meal came out in five minutes or maybe less, and my ...
- 203.04 mi9643 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, VA, United States3.04 mi from Patriot Center1 review
I was drawn to come here out of nostalgia for kimbap places in Korea. It didn't disappoint. Best kimchi bokkeumbap I've had in the US. And a seriously HUGE portion. Though I found it odd that they put shrimp in it. I'm just sad that places like this are so much more expensive here... not that this one is more ...