Paulista Wall Street Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Paulista Wall Street SuitesMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
This mid-range studio/hotel offers a basic stay. It is good for travelers doing business with the 'Getulio Vargas' University down the road (2 mins walk); it also offers weekly/biweekly/monthly rates. The room/small studio was basic and needed serious renovation (2005). The service was standard. Breakfast was good with fresh juices, fruits and pastries.Recommended for:
Good!379 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 90%.
- Restaurant90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- ServiceOnly 61% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- HotelOnly 50% considered it to be well-maintained.
- PriceGreat price.
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool