Pavillon de la Reine
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (6)
- Pavillon de la ReineMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Oct 05, 2013
If you’re looking for luxury in the Marais (and you’re prepared to pay for it!) then this is the place to go. Hidden discreetly within Place des Vosges this secluded hotel covered in vines offers full concierge service as well as a spa where you can enjoy a massage after walking the streets of Paris. Each room is elegantly decorated with vintage furniture and a mix of traditional décor with modern touches. With a private courtyard garden, a terrace where you can escape from the crowds, a bar open until midnight, a reading area with comfy chairs, a doorman that greets you upon your arrival, around the clock room service and its exclusive location, this place is sure to make you feel like royalty.
- Pavillon de la ReineFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Hotel Pavillon de la Reine is special. You enter in via a discreet entrance on Place des Vosges. There's a great garden outside, where you can have drinks and conversation with friends--basically a private café. There's also a chill-out space for reading. It's a great place to stay if are with a large group of people who love old Paris.
There is a full service health spa on site. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle during limited hours. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, tour/ticket assistance, and self parking.
Bathrooms feature bathrobes and hair dryers. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and minibars.
Excellent!342 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 81% satisfied guests.