Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%History Buffs
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Peace HotelMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewNov 06, 2013
This is a lovely hotel with a lot of history and a great location -- right on the Bund. I prefer the Peninsula but this spot is the real deal in terms of the history. Worth stopping in for a drink at The Jazz Bar even if you don't stay here.Recommended for:
Excellent!400 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room86% thought rooms were spacious.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance80% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel Building78% loved the terrace.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Fairmont Peace Hotel Shanghai include 6 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are an indoor pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and a
There are 270 guestrooms at Fairmont Peace Hotel Shanghai. Guestrooms have city or river views. Beds come with signature bedding and Egyptian cotton linens. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and televisions. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer cordless phones, MP3 docking stations, and voice mail. Flat panel televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, electronic check out, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- High speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast: CNY 225 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room