Peach Tree Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Peach Tree InnFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
When I was inviting family to SLO for our wedding weekend, I was looking for a motel that was homey and inviting, not just your cookie-cutter Motel 6 or Best Western. The Peach Tree Inn was a perfect choice. Sure, the rooms may be just above average, but the family atmosphere and the front lawns with trees and picnic beaches, plus the rockers on the front porch and the quieter creekside setting, make this place a stand-out. A light breakfast is included in the rates, and wi-fi is free. Summer weekend & holiday rates may not always be worth it, but ask about AAA/AARP discounts and special weekday and off-season rates, which are a better bargain.
Outstanding!152 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Bar and Beverages82% loved the hot beverages.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.