Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

1180 Seven Seas Dr, Magic Kingdom Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Nicole Gauvin
    4 Dec 22, 2012

Surpringly good burgers. Love the toppings table.

• Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and CafePro 2014
    Louisa M.
    3 Mar 25, 2014

Big and spacious with a surprisingly free toppings bar, Pecos Bill's is one of my favorite places to eat in the Magic Kingdom. It's overpriced and low quality theme park food but the free toppings bar is what elevates this place above the rest.

As a low carb eater, I always opt for their taco salad. You'll be served a fried flour tortilla shell with a scoop of ground beef taco meat in it and that's it. Belly up to the bar and load that baby down with goodness! I pile on the shredded lettuce, salsa, grilled onions and shredded cheese 'til it overflows and have a very filling meal. It still amazes me that Disney offers the free toppings bar. Gourmet it ain't but it's better than anything else you can eat in the park. My traveling companions grumbled at the grossness of their cheeseburger meals so beware if you order those. I can't complain about the taco salad. The dining area is very spacious and air conditioned so it's easy to find a seat. None of the seats have backs, however, so it can get very uncomfortable.

Emily Bomhogf

When going here you NEED to get the pulled pork BBQ sandwich and afterwards if you want to sit down and watch a musical show you can go next door to the country bears! Or if you feel like getting wet go across the street to Splash Mountain!

Scott Johnson

Many times this is my go-to place for food in Magic Kingdom. The food is basic theme park fare. But there almost always seems to be a table available. This is similar to Pinocchio's Village Haus in that it is deceptively larger inside.

Carole Murphy

Of all the times I've been to Walt Disney World, I'd always pass by this place. I can't believe the first time I tried it was recently. The food is really quite good, especially the Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. Skip the apple slices as a side, though, and go for the fries. Now, if I coulda had an ice-cold beer, my day would've been complete!

• Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and CafePro 2014
    Susan V. (Disney Expert)

If I want a burger and am in Frontierland, this is where I'll go. If I want a burger and I'm in Tomorrowland, I'll go to Cosmic Ray's.
    Both have great "fixins" bars to doll up your burger.
    They do also offer a veggie burger and a Caesar Salad.

Sarah Kelley
    4 Sep 14, 2013

Kids will love this place!

14 people visited Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe