Pelangi Bali Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!551 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location97% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 90%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 83%.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Wellness AreaWellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough.
Dining options at Pelangi Bali Hotel Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, valet parking, and an arcade/game room.
Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
- Room rates for 31 December include the mandatory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
- Valet Parking