Pelangi Bali Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
- Valet Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!328 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location96% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 77% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Pelangi Bali Hotel Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, valet parking, and an arcade/game room.
Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
- Room rates for 31 December include the mandatory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner fee.